What's your favourite trance/progressive tune ever? - Supernova Sessions (August 14 on AH.FM)

Colonial One

Supernova Sessions
Registered
Reaction score
supernova6_flyer_400.jpg

Hey people, we are Andrea & Luca from Colonial One and we have a question for you:

What's your favourite trance or progressive tune ever? :choon:

We are searching for answers from you! We are pretty curious to discover your tastes.
As you can see on the flyer, we will play a 30-minutes mix with some of your favourite songs on the next episode of our show - Supernova Sessions (2nd Sunday of the month, here on AH). :music:

You can suggest us your favourite tune here, with a reply on this topic and private messages.
If you prefer, you can send your request also on Colonial One | Fresh Music Family Favourites . Some lucky friends will WIN the special FRESH MUSIC badge :)

Get involved!
Hugs to everyone :hug:
Andrea & Luca.
supernova6_flyer.jpg

Mango - Good Morning Track (Sunn Jellie Remix)

Reconceal & Andy Blueman - The World To Come (Andy Blueman Mix) :choon:

One that has always stuck with me is:

Tek^tonik - Shine (DBA Remix) [Platipus]

R-438299-1118323739.jpg

Fav. trance/progressive track ever? Damn, could you ask a harder question??

I have to give this some serious thought

Haha well, you can submit one of your favourites or also a tune you'd like to listen. We'll pick 6 tunes from the box!

Last days to submit your favourite trance or progressive tune ever.
Supernova Sessions will be on air next Sunday, here on Afterhours.FM - 18 EST / 23 GMT / 00 CET

Timetable (CET times):
00.00 - 01.00 Supernova Sessions #06
01.00 - 01.30 Fresh Music Family Favourites - check the first post or Colonial One | Fresh Music Family Favourites
01.30 - 02.00 Manuel Le Saux guestmix

supernova6_flyer_400.jpg

Hey people, we are Andrea & Luca from Colonial One and we have a question for you:

What's your favourite trance or progressive tune ever? :choon:

We are searching for answers from you! We are pretty curious to discover your tastes.
As you can see on the flyer, we will play a 30-minutes mix with some of your favourite songs on the next episode of our show - Supernova Sessions (2nd Sunday of the month, here on AH). :music:

You can suggest us your favourite tune here, with a reply on this topic and private messages.
If you prefer, you can send your request also on Colonial One | Fresh Music Family Favourites . Some lucky friends will WIN the special FRESH MUSIC badge :)

Get involved!
Hugs to everyone :hug:
Andrea & Luca.
supernova6_flyer.jpg

Trance tone should be a tone that people will enjoy listening to. It should be very easy to portray your words smoothly and elegantly when you use this tone. It is also more important to remember to only use your trance tone when you want people to go into trance. I love trance music as well as tone. I have searched on the link. It is very useful. Thanks

Back