Thread: Jorda...

Jorda...

... smells like cheese

discuss
    Last edited by Robbie; Jan 19th, 2007 at 15:47.

Heh, you smell like my arse.

Discuss.

i like mine better

Stinky cheese?

How did the Tiesto show go? any pictures Jorda?
    Most listened to Trance Radio - AH.FM
    Love AH.FM? become today.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan
    How did the Tiesto show go? any pictures Jorda?
    UNREAL... crazy light show, uplifting, bangin tunes. That night is why hes the best in the biz. On a side note, his mixing was a little off, no trainwrecks but they werent as smooth as they could have been

10/10 nite forsure

I still love Tiesto, but his newest album I just cant get adjusted to. He's really changed his style, but I guess that comes with the job. Especially after having the whole world at his hands when DJ'in for the entire world at the olympics.

Off Topic: Was it PvD that won best DJ for the top 100 DJ's or was it Armin Van Buuren? I can't remember, but I think it was Armin.

I am pretty pissed that I missed Buuren here in Calgary.

Quote Originally Posted by jedrekmaly
    I still love Tiesto, but his newest album I just cant get adjusted to. He's really changed his style, but I guess that comes with the job. Especially after having the whole world at his hands when DJ'in for the entire world at the olympics.

Off Topic: Was it PvD that won best DJ for the top 100 DJ's or was it Armin Van Buuren? I can't remember, but I think it was Armin.

I am pretty pissed that I missed Buuren here in Calgary.
    pvd won. But its basically a popularity poll and in that regard doesnt hold much merit so take it as u will.

Quote Originally Posted by Jorda
    I'm not even going to get started with last night. Jesus.... Christ... is all I can say. I agree with Robbie - the lights were awesome. There were these lights moving up and down where his deck was, with nice flashing purple, red-ish flashing on them.

The place was crowded though, people were going nuts and I could swear that I heard the dance floor shaking! I went crazy also because he was unbelievable. It's the usual when you're going to see Tiesto live. He played awesome tracks. I went bezerk when he played Flight 643 because I haven't heard that track in clubs for a while - maybe because I don't club as much anymore? Who knows, but nonetheless, it was unreal.

There was nice plasma T.V.'s around the stage too. I fealt like I was at Sensation White, haha! Karen Overton - Your Loving Arms was <3. Never liked that track much, but sounds awesome in the clubs. He played a few songs from his new compilation album In Search of Sunrise 5: Los Angeles.

Everyone went absolutely nuts when he played Matthew Dekay vs. Proluctors - Let The Game Begin. God damn, that song blows me out of my mind. He played so many of my favourite tracks at this time of year in all of EDM, it's not even amusing. Second last one, Super8 & DJ Tab - Helsinki Scorchin' - Absolute BOMB! Loved it. Sounds friggin' unreal in clubs!

Last but not least, (track wise), because theres too many amazing songs to name, Kalafut & Foygle - Novacaine (Mark Otten Remix) - WOW! WOW! WOW! I love it so much! My type of Trance is definately emotional type and I embrace that type of sun-genre for Trance. (i.e. Ibiza Trance or Dream Trance - sub-genre's), he totally made me go nuts when he played this, I was dancing and in paradise, dreaming about the most beautiful things at the same time, all my buddies loved it also. The girls were diggin' it big time and feeling it emotionally like I did.

I'm done with my chit chatting about the night. All I have to say is:

100000000000000/10 - as a rating.
    100000000000000/10 - for his set
    100000000000000000/10 - overall

In other words:
    The best night of my whole entire life of clubbing and partying. Tiesto needs a huge thankyou for that. He's a god when it comes to playing live.

Well, I'm finally done extenuating about the night I had with Tiesto @ The Docks, I hope this covers everything. Well... not everything but enough all of you people here in AfterHours to imagine how amazing it was.

Cheers guys, take care.

*EDIT* Oh and...

He was a little off with his beatmatching but it still was sounding good to me and good enough to just forget about it. He definately doesn't trainwreck like our old Oakie does, though.

Cheers. <3<3
    Excellent review buddy. I went short and sweet with mine and you went for the whole 9 yards lol. I have tons of video's from the night, if anyone wants to see them, say something and ill up them

H E L L Y E A H !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d

that nite was awsome eh robbie buddy

Thread Information