VA - Orangereya: The Secret Garden (Mixed By The Orange) [Iji Music]

ijirecordings

Registered
Reaction score

Orangereya: The Secret Garden (Mixed By The Orange) [Iji Music] :: Beatport

Release summary:

Russia's very own Vasily Dvortsov, better known as The Orange, kicks off a release bonanza on the highly anticipated, newly established Iji Music sub-label, with his very first mixed compilation.

Felicitously named 'Orangereya - The Secret Garden', this continuous mixed compilation will take the avid listener on a journey of raw emotions, feel-good sensations and mesmerizing beats. Blending in a plethora of different genres, from chill out to progressive, Iji Music's first release perfectly captures the essence of a long journey through life.

If you're an enthusiast for beautiful, relaxing melodies, then there's no better way to start off the journey than with 'Without You' by D.R., suitably followed 'My July', a mesmerizing lounge number by Doors In The Sand. Other beautiful melodic, relaxing chill out tunes includes Nafis's 'The First Breath' and PoisonPro's 'Eternity' among others. Continuing on with the journey, Orangereya takes on a more relaxing progressive turn with 'Emitter' by Sunbird, lustrous sounds from Jameel with 'Just Feel Me' and a collection of other enchanting numbers.

Not forgetting trance lovers out there, The Orange adds in a couple of trance tracks with the heavenly 'Autumn Streets' by Sunbird and two of his original tracks - 'Edem' and 'My Little Sad Cloud'.

Whether you're on a long commute from work, chilling with friends or just relaxing on the beach, 'Orangereya - The Secret Garden' is the perfect soundtrack, perfectly blending a plethora of genres that will entice the ears of to every music enthusiast out there.

Samples:

[YOUTUBE]bNDGBsI50A8[/YOUTUBE]

Artists: VA (Mixed By The Orange)
Title: Orangereya: The Secret Garden
Release date: 25/07/2011
Cat#: IJIMSCMXD001

Tracklist:

1. D.R. - Without You (Live Draft)
2. Doors In The Sand - My July
3. Jameel - Just Feel Me
4. Jameel feat. The Orange - K.V.
5. Nafis - The First Breath