ZiRENZ feat. Ben Alonzi & Adriz - Take Me To Heaven (Remixes) [Silent Shore Records]

Uplifting Mist

Registered
Reaction score
SSR071B_Small.jpg

It would be a shame not to remix this outstanding collaboration tune by ZiRENZ. Already given support to Original Mixes by Giuseppe Ottaviani, Robert Gitelman, Michael Jay Parker or Veselin Tasev just proves its strength!

DJ/Radio Support: Manuel Le Saux (TTT 365), John O' Callaghan, Der Mystik, Angel Ace, Ernesto vs. Bastian, Victoria, Dave Deen, Maria Mashkova, Suzy Solar, El Jay and more...

Remixes are brought to you by Ben Alonzi & Adriz who deliver their clubby vocal mix, 7 Baltic who comes with his strictly uplifting mix, Haig & Raffi took care of the more techy side of the job.

Mindful innovations doesn't have to be described as his style is felt throughout the whole remix, another bomb uplifter from this artist. Last remix comes from studio of TechTrek who serve his very classic sounding uplifting remix. There is not much more to say. Just enjoy the listening.

We believe you will enjoy this release.

Buy Now On:
Take Me To Heaven (Remixes) | ZiRENZ Vs. Ben Alonzi & Adriz | Silent Shore Records | Single | Download | Audiojelly.com

Thank you all for your support

SSR TEAM

Samples:

[YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE]‪ZiRENZ VS Ben Alonzi & Adriz - Take Me To Heaven (Mindful Innovations Remix)‬‏ - YouTube

[YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE]‪ZiRENZ feat. Ben Alonzi & Adriz - Take Me To Heaven (Tech Trek Dub Mix)‬‏ - YouTube

Tech Trek Dub Mix is very nice :)

Back