Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

dan

Staff member
Reaction score
31-08-2011_Recorded_Live_Broadcast_Holidays_Finish_at_Ekwador.jpg

We will be recording this event, due to technical speed issues we cant do live. This will be a nice event, whoever is going wear your AH.FM shirts :)

Please feel free to comment on the show. Don't forget to VOTE

Last edited by a moderator:
69214187222967163207.gif

:megacrazy::megacrazy::megacrazy: Super nice next NEW POLISH OLD THE BEST CLUB :) :megacrazy::megacrazy::megacrazy:
18532066448908646977.gif
:megacrazy:

57649253361376763818.gif

:megacrazy: To Powodzenia POLACY Koledzy :loveah: DJ's:megacrazy:

........ _
....... /..(|
...... (....:
.... __\....\.._____
.. (____)...`|
. (____)|....'|
.. '(____).__|
... (___)__..|_____

▒░ :megacrazy:Support my FAMILY AH.FM :megacrazy:▒░ :friends: :best:

Oczywiście moją skromną osobą zawitam do Ekwadoru :)

Of course, my humble person will come to Ecuador :)

Whats up. Since you have been a member since jan 2011 I have noticed when i open one of the previous live broadcasts with WMP that it stays there. That is not a copy is it? I think when I hit the thread it is just rerouting me back to AH. FM...what do you know?
:megacrazy:

yes reroutes back to the thread mate, btw welcome to AH.FM

będzie się działo :) już dziś zapraszam do Klubu na niesamowity meeting AH.FM :mml:

Ecuador is in Poland now? :unsure:

little info from me
laugh.gif
Young Free

Ecuador Club is a legendary and iconic place for the Polish club music scene. Ecuador for many years an integral part of the trance scene in Poland, despite the enormous competition and the club still leads the way in both the quality of the events, as well as unique and incredible atmosphere with clubbers. Polish tradition of the club scene have become a New Year's Eve party at the club Ecuador.

Recurring events are organized and take place once every few weeks. Each of them is the quintessence of what for years fascinated by club members. Two distinct musical halls, billiard room, covered outdoor seating area, restaurant, six fully stocked bars, and a fenced and guarded parking are available to our customers. Everyone will find something for themselves and returning home with a smile will remember the event, which can be described as one of the best events of life!

Ecuador Manieczki has its place in the history of Polish clubbing and if it does not forge the many talents of DJ polscki leader-European rankings would not be who he is today. It is in Ecuador, began his career as the current stars of both Polish and world DJs already. It was the pioneering team Ecuador broke barriers and paved pathways by organizing the first major musical events such as Sunrise Kołobrzeg With Ecuador in the amphitheater, or Amsterdam Dance Mission.

Ecuador Club is the place where they want to be world-class stars - whether it is Menno de Jong, Rank 1, Blank & Jones, Galen Behr, Johan Gielen, or 4 Strings, Ron van Beuken, Re: Locate, Tatana or Signum is each of which occurred in Ecuador and a nice happy to come back to play again at the club. The list of stars that occurred in Ecuador is enormous and constantly growing ... who still occur and when? Go back to the Ekwador and seek new information about our events! Do not want to miss the next big star that will soon occur to you right?

There are a lot of time but I have a question for today who are selected on 100% to the Club? I plan to organize a meeting where I will gather more volunteers

Back