Trouse Music!

mo_fugga

Registered
Reaction score
So I am starting to get into trouse music (trouse is a combination of trance & house). I heard about this genre recently from one of Schossow's Tone Diary episodes. I decided to look more into it. I am now infatuated with Trouse music! :megacrazy:

Here are some trouse songs:

- Swedish House Mafia - Save The World (Marcus Schossow Remix)
- Avicii - Levels
- Tom Hangs - Blessed (Avicii Edit) 
- Starkillers & Alex Kenji feat. Nadia Ali - Pressure (Alesso Remix) 
- Arno Cost & Arias feat. Michael Feiner - The Days To Come 

I would consider those Trouse music. Let me know your input :music:
It's a relatively new genre and I'm curious what others think about it :)

don`t like it...wanna hear trance music :blush:

So I am starting to get into trouse music (trouse is a combination of trance & house). I heard about this genre recently from one of Schossow's Tone Diary episodes. I decided to look more into it. I am now infatuated with Trouse music! :megacrazy:

Here are some trouse songs:

- Swedish House Mafia - Save The World (Marcus Schossow Remix)
- Avicii - Levels
- Arno Cost & Arias feat. Michael Feiner - The Days To Come 

I would consider those Trouse music. Let me know your input :music:
It's a relatively new genre and I'm curious what others think about it :)

Congratulation!! It is a good work. But I think Trouse music is not a combination of Trance and house. Trance is a combination of techno, house and industrial music. I have read your post. So, please post the links of these Trouse songs. Thanks

i am excited to listen that muzic....

Trance music becomes very popular in these days. The music is a complex mixture of techno, house, and classical music. Trance is often in a dark setting with flashing strobe, laser lights and intense bass. If you want to listen this music, then you can search on the music sites that contains trance music such as YouTube, and MySpace etc

Hate that word

Trance music is very nice. It is my favorite genre. Because Trance music is mostly characterized by a tempo of between 124 and 148 bpm. On this tempo it is very good to listen.

What do you think about arty ? His tracks appears a lot in trance show, but not really trancy to me .. He has the same touch as avicii.

Arty - Kate - YouTube

Is that trouse for you?

I like its music. Nice!!

I really like levels, avicci made a great job

Thanks for the songs!:

"Swedish House Mafia - Save The World (Marcus Schossow Remix)
- Avicii - Levels
- Arno Cost & Arias feat. Michael Feiner - The Days To Come "

I've never listened to Trouse music before but after reading your post I was interested and think its perfect.

Sorry I do not like "trouse" (house and trance put together). I think house is a bit funkier and more monotone at the same time with some surprises now and then. Trance however is emotional buildup flow waves, going up.
I just keep considering it as trance or house (seperately).

Last edited:
The combination of both of house and trance began in the mid- to late 90's that's why progressive was born. Sadly the big trance guys are jumping on this bandwagon so they can look cool and attract more of the uneducated american audience.

Trouse is just taking the cheap sounds from both trance, house and electro and mixing them together to create some junk.

This is how you properly mix both trance and House music together

Orinoko - Island (Saints & Sinners Remix)
www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRzoGwt1bU0

East Cafe - Summer Solstice (Michael & Levan and Stiven Rivic Remix)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fR_Ig2I4r1Q

Last edited:
Trance music was started in early 1990's in Europe , and is now a most promising and influential music genres on the music scene. Trance music has wide scope.

Back