Bonn Lewis & Phil Metcalfe - Nevaeh [Defcon]

Katadunkass

Registered
Reaction score
493-36708_600.jpg

Release date:
12th August 2011 (Beatport exclusive)
26th August 2011 (all stores)

Having both worked with Defcon before, Bonn Lewis and Phil Metcalfe team up to bring us an original track of their own in the form of Nevaeh (or Heaven spelled backwards, if you're wondering)

The original mix is a floaty, summery affair, with an orchestral breakdown, backed up with a lush piano line and an infectious lead riff. Classical synths and soaring melodies make this one for the sunshine that is sure to please!

First up on remix duties are Defcon regulars N&R Project, who ramp up the energy and transform Nevaeh into a high-octane, driving monster. With a powerful bass complimenting an epic melodic breakdown, this should have you reaching for the laserz!

Rounding things off are Defcon debutants Scott Lowe and Dan Winter, UK-based producers with a fast-growing reputation and their remix demonstrates why! Neveah is twisted into a late-night affair that keeps its' melodic heart but pounds with a massive, techy-bassline.

Tracklist:
1. Bonn Lewis & Phil Metcalfe - Nevaeh (Original Mix)
2. Bonn Lewis & Phil Metcalfe - Nevaeh (N&R Project Remix)
3. Bonn Lewis & Phil Metcalfe - Nevaeh (Scott Lowe & Dan Winter Remix)

Bonn Lewis & Phil Metcalfe - Nevaeh (N&R Project Remix)
‪Bonn Lewis and Phil Metcalfe - Nevaeh (N&R Project remix)‬‏ - YouTube

Bonn Lewis & Phil Metcalfe - Nevaeh (Scott Lowe & Dan Winter Remix)
‪Bonn Lewis & Phil Metcalfe ~ Nevaeh (Scott Lowe & Dan Winter Remix) [Defcon] ?? ?????‬‏ - YouTube

Hey Laz, I have one question :hmmm:
How do you pronounce it? :ee:

You'll have to ask Phil :ee:

Try recording yourself saying "Heaven" and then play it backwards - it's probably like that :)

Hey Laz, I have one question :hmmm:
How do you pronounce it? :ee:

N&R Project Remix :O:O

You'll have to ask Phil :ee:

Try recording yourself saying "Heaven" and then play it backwards - it's probably like that :)

:lol::lol::lol:
for me Bonn Lewis & Phil Metcalfe - Nevaeh (Scott Lowe & Dan Winter Remix) its THE BOMB :w00t::megacrazy::super::choon::wow:

Back