Robbie Schwan - In Trance We Trust 002

Robbie

Registered
Reaction score
Robbie Schwan - In Trance We Trust 002

Hope you all enjoy my show. Will be delayed because Jorda is slow :p

Tracklist will update in realtime.

01. Mike Foyle - Shipwrecked (John O'Callaghan vs. Mike Foyle Club Mix - AvB Intro Edit)
02. B.I.G. - Carpe Diem
03. Leama & Moore - Everything Matters (Matthew Dekay Club Mix)
04. Zirenz - Edge Of Space (Whiteroom Remix)
05. Avalon - Circa (Thomas Bronzwaer Main Mix)
06. Beam feat. Michelle Aragon - Silent Tears (Shogs 2 Faces Dub Remix)
07. Under Sun Feat Mark Otten - Capoeira (Peak Remix)
08. Estuera - Tales From The South (Jonas Steur's Revision Flow)
09. C-Quence - Final Thoughts (Galen Behr Remix)

Last edited:
Shipwrecked is such a great track to start with!

im not good with this whole thing.... but im so excited to you hear you hun. your awesome , keep it up

airintaylor said:
im not good with this whole thing.... but im so excited to you hear you hun. your awesome , keep it up

haha thanks babe. Im glad ur listening :)

Awesome start Robbie, wow... I'm in the flow with my head nodding big time. I love Carpediem! :D

Oh and looks like your gf is here too. Hey Rob's gf, how are you? I hope you enjoy his set. Your bf is a really good DJ, so am I - hehe, I love to brag. Take care!

Oh... I appologize for that rofl, didn't know. I was just assuming though, sorry.

no no haha its ok , completely understandable. im getting into this music tho and i kinda like it... its all his fault

airintaylor said:
no no haha its ok , completely understandable. im getting into this music tho and i kinda like it... its all his fault

Haha, Rob's a funny man, cracks me up all the time. And yeah, thats all we listen to. Trance / Progressive.

ya hes special.. haha ya it took some getting used too but i dont mind it at all..

Robin said:
Shipwrecked is such a great track to start with!

ya i really like that song. A lot of people were giving it flack cause it sounds so similar to love them dusk, but i still like it

your for sure becoming a DJ in the near future.. your giving me goosebumps lol

WOOOOOOOOOOT! Capoeria (Peak Remix)! WOOT! I fucking played this on my show but the Original, :D. Peak Remix is awesome too.... sweet Robbie!

Jorda said:
WOOOOOOOOOOT! Capoeria (Peak Remix)! WOOT! I fucking played this on my show but the Original, :D. Peak Remix is awesome too.... sweet Robbie!

ya its a great song. I love the guitars in the break :thrasher: lol

Swingin' set Robbie!! Good work!

DreamensioN said:
Swingin' set Robbie!! Good work!

Hey buddy! It's great to see you here listening to Rob's show. You missed mine though :(. It'll be replayed again sooner or later so don't you worry, for now just enjoy Robbie's show; I'm finding it unbelievable. Better then the last one, :). Awesome tracklist too.

Back