Ferry Tayle feat. Hannah Ray - Memory Of Me [Enhanced]

KrisA

Registered
Reaction score
enhanced-MAIN-MOM.jpg

OUT NOW (Beatport Exclusive) | Memory Of Me [Enhanced Recordings] :: Beatport

A chillout track taken from his forthcoming album, Memory Of Me sees Ferry Tayle team up with Hannah Ray who previously featured on Enhanced with Temple One on "Autumn Leaves".

Ferry's Club Mix stays true to his classic sound, as heard on L'Acrobat, Trapeze and The Prestige - three huge releases that made him such a house hold name over past few years. Rolling basslines, layers of lush plucks and warm synths beautifully accompany Hannah's heartfelt vocals.

Estiva delivers the first remix of the pack, with his superb percussion and subby bassline creating a wicked atmosphere and allowing the vocals space to work, before delivering an almighty climax.

With a remix packed full of power, Dutch/German duo Sequentia go for the peak time crowds and totally deliver with a huge pay off.

Enhanced Progressive's Jan Martin add's a large dollop of sunshine to the release with his sunsoaked summer style - full of warm chords and delightful melodies that perfectly combine with the vocals.

enhanced-news-MOM.jpg

Beatport Date : 15th August 2011
Release Date (other stores) : 29th August 2011
Cat. Number : ENHANCED099
Label : Enhanced Recordings / Enhanced Music

Tracklist:

1. Memory Of Me (Club Mix) (feat. Hannah Ray)
2. Memory Of Me (Estiva Remix) (feat. Hannah Ray)
3. Memory Of Me (Sequentia Remix) (feat. Hannah Ray)
4. Memory Of Me (Jan Martin Remix) (feat. Hannah Ray)

Supportlist: Ferry Corsten, Alex M.O.R.P.H, Dash Berlin, Ashley Wallbridge, Ernesto vs Bastien, Guiseppe Ottaviani, Jorn van Deynhoven, Juventa, M.I.K.E , Will Holland, 7 Skies, Aaron Camz, Activa, Adam White, Akira Kayosa, Andre Visior, Angel Ace, Beatservice, Ben Nicky, Binary Finary, Chris Chambers, David Forbes, Dimitri Kechagias, DJ Observer, Flash Brothers, Harder Faster, Haris C, Harry Fowler, James Brookes, Jonas Hornblad, Kaeno, Kenneth Thomas, Kristina Sky, M6, Manuel Le Saux, Marc Simz, Mark Eteson, Michael Angelo, Mike Saint Jules, Misja Helsloot, MoodFreak, Mystery Islands, Neal Scarborough, Neil Moore, Nuera, Paul Pearson, Redstar, Shawn Mitiska, Signum, Six Senses, Steve Anderson, Stoneface & Terminal, Store N Forward, Suncatcher, Suzy Solar, Talla 2XLC, Taras Huntley, Tempo Giusto, Willem de Roo, Xgenic and many more...

Estiva remix:wub::love:,Club :mml:and Sequentia :bravo: for me :wink: brilliant track :wub:

Back