Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Armin Van Buuren feat. Justine Suissa - Wall of Sound (Parc Mix)

AH FAN

Armin Van Buuren feat. Justine Suissa - Wall of Sound (Parc Mix)

Heard this on ASOT 250, it blew my mind away. It has a really nice bass to it and the vocals are angelic as expected from Justine!

I hope wall of sound gets more mixes, I would love to hear it in a more uplifting style.

yeah it was nice, long... hopefully djs will make similar music sets
    Most listened to Trance Radio - AH.FM
    Love AH.FM? become today.

i missed almost all of the last asot... just got in the last three songs or something so i didnt hear it
    Fav Producer atm: Tritonal

I love Armin Van Buuren. His transitions and techniques are just simply amazing. There's just no word to describe listeing to him DJ. I am sad that I missed him 2 weeks ago here!

Oh yeah dude, Parc (a.k.a Airbase), is amazing when it comes to remixing. Under his Parc alias, he produces a lot of Tech Trance. Under his name Airbase, he produces Uplifting and Melodic Trance. :D

Awesome producer, nonetheless - he's one of my favourite producers out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Jorda
    Oh yeah dude, Parc (a.k.a Airbase), is amazing when it comes to remixing. Under his Parc alias, he produces a lot of Tech Trance. Under his name Airbase, he produces Uplifting and Melodic Trance. :D

:cheers:

Universal Language
    Damn! I got ASOT 250 but haevn't listened to it yet. This is the same vocalist that did "No One on Earth" yeah? And "Sirens Of the Sea"?
    Download @ DreamensioN.net
    Podcast Subscribe @ Feedburner

Quote Originally Posted by DreamensioN
    Damn! I got ASOT 250 but haevn't listened to it yet. This is the same vocalist that did "No One on Earth" yeah? And "Sirens Of the Sea"?
    Justine Suissa?

Universal Language
    Umm yaeh I think... that's the same vocalist right? I'm at work right now so I can't check...I was just asking in general.
    Download @ DreamensioN.net
    Podcast Subscribe @ Feedburner

I like the remix. Jezper def. pimp'd the track!

Ya i liked that track as well. But did not hear the remix, cant wait to hear it.

AH FAN
    Quote Originally Posted by Jorda

Yes definately one of the best producers out there. I really love a lot of his older work, I remember back in the days listening to his stuff on mp3.com. Amazing stuff!

ASOT 250 was amazing stuff. VERY long, but all quality sets. I would have to say that Menno's set blew me away the most. And did all of you notice the slip-up in Armin's set during Divine? =P

AH Listener
    I have this tune and i agree that the vocal of Justina Suissa is beautiful .. not only the vocal .. in general this tune is amazing .. I love vocal trance so this tune is one of the most favourite tune of mine .. I also listened ASOT 250 .. This was a great time .. and i'm glad that i could hear it .

Witam ola do afterhours.fm

AH FAN
    Quote Originally Posted by ola
    I have this tune and i agree that the vocal of Justina Suissa is beautiful .. not only the vocal .. in general this tune is amazing .. I love vocal trance so this tune is one of the most favourite tune of mine .. I also listened ASOT 250 .. This was a great time .. and i'm glad that i could hear it .
    Welcome to the forums! I'm split on vocal trance. If done right, it can be mind blowing. If done wrong, it can make your ears bleed. It's hard to explain, but for me it is a case by case basis whether i like the vocals or not =P

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information