Armin Van Buuren feat. Justine Suissa - Wall of Sound (Parc Mix)

LMK

Registered
Reaction score
Heard this on ASOT 250, it blew my mind away. It has a really nice bass to it and the vocals are angelic as expected from Justine!

I hope wall of sound gets more mixes, I would love to hear it in a more uplifting style.

yeah it was nice, long... hopefully djs will make similar music sets :)

i missed almost all of the last asot... just got in the last three songs or something so i didnt hear it :(

I love Armin Van Buuren. His transitions and techniques are just simply amazing. There's just no word to describe listeing to him DJ. I am sad that I missed him 2 weeks ago here!

Oh yeah dude, Parc (a.k.a Airbase), is amazing when it comes to remixing. Under his Parc alias, he produces a lot of Tech Trance. Under his name Airbase, he produces Uplifting and Melodic Trance. :D

Awesome producer, nonetheless - he's one of my favourite producers out there. :)

Jorda said:
Oh yeah dude, Parc (a.k.a Airbase), is amazing when it comes to remixing. Under his Parc alias, he produces a lot of Tech Trance. Under his name Airbase, he produces Uplifting and Melodic Trance. :D

Awesome producer, nonetheless - he's one of my favourite producers out there. :)
:cheers:

Damn! I got ASOT 250 but haevn't listened to it yet. This is the same vocalist that did "No One on Earth" yeah? And "Sirens Of the Sea"?

DreamensioN said:
Damn! I got ASOT 250 but haevn't listened to it yet. This is the same vocalist that did "No One on Earth" yeah? And "Sirens Of the Sea"?

Justine Suissa?

Umm yaeh I think... that's the same vocalist right? I'm at work right now so I can't check...I was just asking in general.

I like the remix. Jezper def. pimp'd the track!

Ya i liked that track as well. But did not hear the remix, cant wait to hear it.

Jorda said:

Yes definately one of the best producers out there. I really love a lot of his older work, I remember back in the days listening to his stuff on mp3.com. Amazing stuff!

ASOT 250 was amazing stuff. VERY long, but all quality sets. I would have to say that Menno's set blew me away the most. And did all of you notice the slip-up in Armin's set during Divine? =P

I have this tune :) and i agree that the vocal of Justina Suissa is beautiful .. not only the vocal .. in general this tune is amazing .. I love vocal trance so this tune is one of the most favourite tune of mine :) .. I also listened ASOT 250 .. This was a great time :) .. and i'm glad that i could hear it .

ola said:
I have this tune :) and i agree that the vocal of Justina Suissa is beautiful .. not only the vocal .. in general this tune is amazing .. I love vocal trance so this tune is one of the most favourite tune of mine :) .. I also listened ASOT 250 .. This was a great time :) .. and i'm glad that i could hear it .

Welcome to the forums! I'm split on vocal trance. If done right, it can be mind blowing. If done wrong, it can make your ears bleed. It's hard to explain, but for me it is a case by case basis whether i like the vocals or not =P

LMK - I totally agree with you. I love vocal trance aswell...but there is a fine line between good, and cheese.

I use a lot of vocal trance in my sets, but I always make sure I use the classy stuff and not cheese. If someone told me I was using cheesey vocals - I'd cry.

LMK said:
Yes definately one of the best producers out there. I really love a lot of his older work, I remember back in the days listening to his stuff on mp3.com. Amazing stuff!

ASOT 250 was amazing stuff. VERY long, but all quality sets. I would have to say that Menno's set blew me away the most. And did all of you notice the slip-up in Armin's set during Divine? =P

Yeah, Airbase had some good stuff back then. Anyway, I didn't notice that slip-up on Divine because I don't like that song, :p. He mixed good though, I was listening to everything else.

LMK - I hear ya. Vocal is tough when it comes to trance. It can make or break a track. I have heard some vocal trance that was horrendous.

OLA: Welcome to the forums.

I'm just listener and trance lover .. .. especcialy ( like I siad - vocal trance lover :)) so I can't tell about useing it in 'my sets' .. cuse i don't play :) .. i don't have idea about playing etc .. but i have some knowlege about this music , (little knowlege) rather this music is my life ..
Smith & Pledger - Forever ( Above and Beyond Vocal Remix) is a beuatiful tune with a beautiful vocal . I love it :) ... but the most amazing vocal i have ever heard is vocal of Kristy Hawkshaw :) ... and i haven't heard better vocal than that, yet ...

Thank You all for greetings :)

From the names you are putting out, I can tell you have good taste :D I definately agree Kirsty Hawkshaw is a wonder on the mic. Especially on the recent track Insight. Amazing stuff.

Back