Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Armin Van Buuren feat. Justine Suissa - Wall of Sound (Parc Mix)

LMK - I totally agree with you. I love vocal trance aswell...but there is a fine line between good, and cheese.

I use a lot of vocal trance in my sets, but I always make sure I use the classy stuff and not cheese. If someone told me I was using cheesey vocals - I'd cry.
    Download @ DreamensioN.net
    Podcast Subscribe @ Feedburner

Quote Originally Posted by LMK
    Yes definately one of the best producers out there. I really love a lot of his older work, I remember back in the days listening to his stuff on mp3.com. Amazing stuff!

ASOT 250 was amazing stuff. VERY long, but all quality sets. I would have to say that Menno's set blew me away the most. And did all of you notice the slip-up in Armin's set during Divine? =P
    Yeah, Airbase had some good stuff back then. Anyway, I didn't notice that slip-up on Divine because I don't like that song, . He mixed good though, I was listening to everything else.

LMK - I hear ya. Vocal is tough when it comes to trance. It can make or break a track. I have heard some vocal trance that was horrendous.

OLA: Welcome to the forums.

AH Listener
    I'm just listener and trance lover .. .. especcialy ( like I siad - vocal trance lover ) so I can't tell about useing it in 'my sets' .. cuse i don't play .. i don't have idea about playing etc .. but i have some knowlege about this music , (little knowlege) rather this music is my life ..
    Smith & Pledger - Forever ( Above and Beyond Vocal Remix) is a beuatiful tune with a beautiful vocal . I love it ... but the most amazing vocal i have ever heard is vocal of Kristy Hawkshaw ... and i haven't heard better vocal than that, yet ...

Thank You all for greetings

AH FAN
    From the names you are putting out, I can tell you have good taste :D I definately agree Kirsty Hawkshaw is a wonder on the mic. Especially on the recent track Insight. Amazing stuff.

I second LMK's opinion.

OLA: What part of the world are you from?

Just got here
    nice. Where i can downloads this tracks? Thanks

AH Listener
    jedrekmaly: I'm from Poland ( Wroclaw) .. So do You - I guess cuase Your nick tell me that You're Polish ... but i'm not sure !!? hmmm ..

AH FAN
    Quote Originally Posted by milo77
    nice. Where i can downloads this tracks? Thanks
    This track isn't even released or promo yet. It has just been played once on ASOT 250 as far as I know.

Quote Originally Posted by ola
    jedrekmaly: I'm from Poland ( Wroclaw) .. So do You - I guess cuase Your nick tell me that You're Polish ... but i'm not sure !!? hmmm ..
    Long story short:

I was born in Austria, came to Canada after six months and have lived here for too long, and I have been raised by Polish parents and family, which makes me polish (because of the length of time I have been here I am candian, but I still have the morals and values from my parents and grandparents). I am ashamed though that I have no learnt how to read very well or write for that matter.

Do you have msn? If so then add me maly@shaw.ca so that we can chat some more.

Yeah this song is great vocal i scool but this bassline ) beautiful
    Hmm i have to make remix(verY soon)
    Greetz
    AVE

Quote Originally Posted by DreamensioN
    This is the same vocalist that did "No One on Earth" yeah? And "Sirens Of the Sea"?
    Oceanlab = Justine Suissa + Above & Beyond (Jono, Paavo and Tony), so she does the vocals on all Oceanlab tracks. The vocals on No One On Earth are by Zoe Johnston.
    Justine also did the vocals on Chicane - Autumn Tactics, and Burned with Desire with Armin, among many others...

More on Justine @ http://www.discogs.com/artist/Justine+Suissa
    http://www.justinesuissa.co.uk/
    http://www.justineworld.co.uk/

My fav vocalist tho, is Ashley Tomberlin (1/2 of Luminary). Her voice makes me cry...

This tune is just great, I wonder when it will be rls I hope it will be soon... great vocal etc like always in AvB tunes :D and btw ASOT 250 just blew my mind

Just got here

Armin track

Track is so beautifull

Quote Originally Posted by LMK
    Heard this on ASOT 250, it blew my mind away. It has a really nice bass to it and the vocals are angelic as expected from Justine!

I hope wall of sound gets more mixes, I would love to hear it in a more uplifting style.
    Finally! When I first heard that remix I was very impressed, and ever since then I've never heard anyone mention anything about it. Awesome remix, I can't wait for it to be released, if it ever does.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information