UK: 20:00 - 21:00
CET: 21:00 - 22:00
EST: 15:00 - 16:00
PST: 14:00 - 15:00

Tracklist

01. Airwave - Hello World (Club Version) | L*C*D* Recordings
02. Envotion - The Last Wave | Anjunadeep
03. Dr. Kucho! - Hale Bopp | Doorn Records
04. BT feat. Kirsty Hawkshaw - A Million Stars 2011 (Sultan & Ned Shepard Remix) | Nettwerk Music
05. Fedde le Grand - Metrum (Manuel De La Mare Remix) | Toolroom Records
06. John '00' Fleming - The Winds Of Change Are Blowing | J00F Recordings
07. Will Atkinson & Nick Callaghan - Blizzard (Liquid Soul Remix) | Perfecto Fluoro
08. Bart Claessen & Ran Nitzan present Who.Is - Cryptanalysis | Anjunabeats
09. Grace - Not Over Yet 2011 (Max Graham vs Protoculture Remix) | Perfecto Records

Download
Orkidea - Radio Unity 032 on AH.FM 17-08-2011.mp3

Please feel free to comment on the show. Don't forget to VOTE
Did you miss the show... Let us remind you next time: click here

Last edited by a moderator:
chooned in from NL

orkidea300.jpg

RADIO UNITY 032 TONIGHT

"Last month's Radio Unity was a one hour Sasha classics special. In August I'm coming back to the usual programming with a one hour selection of my favorite progressive and trance grooves. This time spiced up with some psy-trance vibes. There are couple brand new exclusives but also couple "old ones" from July when there no usual Radio Unity. It is interesting how music seems to date so fast nowadays and there was interesting interview with house legend Chez Damier about tracks (not) becoming classics because the DJs change their selection too often. Read the full interview here:

Chez Damier: A Revolutionary Life

The August selection features old school trance heavyweights Airwave and BT, prog house maestros Dr.Kucho, Fedde Le Grande, Sultan and Envotion, some pry-trance vibes from Liquid Soul and John 00 Fleming and some current trance sound from Bart Claessen, Max Graham and Protoculture. Tune in tonight on Afterhours.fm and join the live discussion on the Afterhours forum:

http://forum.ah.fm/.../34681-17-08-2011-orkidea-radio-unity-032-a.html

Show: DJ Orkidea: Radio Unity 032
Time: 3rd Wed of the month @ 21-22 CET (22-23 FIN time)
Live streams and chat: Leading Trance Radio - Afterhours
Podcast in iTunes: Radio Unity - Download free podcast episodes by DJ Orkidea on iTunes.
Old podcasts, tracklists and direct downloads: Radio Unity

Hello everyone.

1295 Listeners ~ Orkidea - Radio Unity 032 on AH.FM

Hello everyone.

:wave: Nice start to me :choon: :music: