I'll House You DC Edition Sat Aug 27th w/ Oscar P, Kimozaki, Farid

openbarmusic

Registered
Reaction score
DC-Augt27-500x333.png

A special thanks to those of you who attended our last I'll House You DC Edition w Black Coffee! Check out the video on our Youtube Channel and photos on our Facebook Group

On Sat August 27th, New York event brand I'LL HOUSE YOU (IHU) returns to Washington DC with frontman, Oscar P alongside DC's Kimozaki, Farid from ESL Music, Rhythm & Culture.

B-day Bash for Arlene Manier

$10 Presale at EventBrite

Continuing to bring you quality events this summer with shows in Washington DC, IHU is dedicated to bringing you quality sound at their showcases and as a result Sweet Spot is the venue of choice. Simple, sexy and modern design melds with a highly calibrated sound-system. Every inch of the venue is an audio Sweet Spot.

/// ABOUT I'LL HOUSE YOU ///

I'LL House You (IHU) with Oscar P & Friends is a New York based deep and soulful house monthly event produced by Oscar P and Jessica Bendig. DJs associated with the brand include Todd Terry, Mr V., Davidson Ospina, Duce Martinez, Ray Vazquez, Brian Coxx and many more. IHU has provided a diversity of artists the opportunity to showcase their talents by offering live art exhibits and performances.

Back