Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: European Top Charts

  1. #1
    AH.FM Addict jedrekmx's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    8,722

    European Top Charts

    Hey,

    I was wondering if anyone knew of any good active / up to date sites that have european top charts for Trance, Dance, Techno and such. All the sites that I have come across aren't ever updated or just drive me nuts. Thanks in advance.

  2. #2
    If you mean "top chars" as in DJs, try www.thedjlist.com.

  3. #3
    AH.FM Addict jedrekmx's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    8,722
    DJ's, songs... anything and evertying! :D

  4. #4
    AH FAN
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    777
    I don't know if there is a chart out there, most charts I've seen are Dj's personal top 10 favorites for the month. I think charts don't say too much as it's a matter of personal taste =P.

    But I would be interested in seeing a top sales chart also. (The closest you can get is to the top-selling mp3 lists on beatport.com, audiojelly.com, etc.) Those charts can give you a good idea of what songs are popular in the electronic scene.

  5. #5
    AH.FM Addict jedrekmx's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    8,722
    Quote Originally Posted by LMK
    I don't know if there is a chart out there, most charts I've seen are Dj's personal top 10 favorites for the month. I think charts don't say too much as it's a matter of personal taste =P.

    But I would be interested in seeing a top sales chart also. (The closest you can get is to the top-selling mp3 lists on beatport.com, audiojelly.com, etc.) Those charts can give you a good idea of what songs are popular in the electronic scene.
    That would be quite interesting actually now that you have brought it up.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by LMK
    I don't know if there is a chart out there, most charts I've seen are Dj's personal top 10 favorites for the month. I think charts don't say too much as it's a matter of personal taste =P.

    But I would be interested in seeing a top sales chart also. (The closest you can get is to the top-selling mp3 lists on beatport.com, audiojelly.com, etc.) Those charts can give you a good idea of what songs are popular in the electronic scene.
    Try www.juno.co.uk. An online DJ shop - it probably has that info on top-selling Vinyls, CDM's, CD Singles, etc. Check it out when you have time.

    Another one is www.4djsonly.com. Again, also an online shop for DJs.

  7. #7
    AH.FM Addict jedrekmx's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    8,722
    Thanks for the FYI!

  8. #8
    AH Listener Marius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    80
    try trance.nu
    anything you need to know and a huge forum were you can ask anything you want...

  9. #9
    AHddicted! Dan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    19,174
    Quote Originally Posted by jedrekmaly
    Hey,

    I was wondering if anyone knew of any good active / up to date sites that have european top charts for Trance, Dance, Techno and such. All the sites that I have come across aren't ever updated or just drive me nuts. Thanks in advance.
    we will have that soon here..
    Most listened to Trance Radio - AH.FM
    Love AH.FM? become today.

  10. #10
    the list will be an awsome addition... the music sounds great

  11. #11
    AH.FM Addict jedrekmx's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    8,722
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan
    we will have that soon here..
    Cheers Dude!

    And thank you for the info Marius.

  12. #12
    AH.FM Addict SUNNY TOMORROW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Agnieszka Radwanska
    Posts
    105,613
    Quote Originally Posted by jedrek View Post
    Cheers Dude!

    And thank you for the info Marius.
    I don't know, sorry
    My Tennis Divas - Agnieszka Radwanska Tsvetana Pironkova Garbine Muguruza Sabine Lisicki

  13. #13
    AH.FM Addict t4e's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    18,449
    holly Batman 3 year old thread resurrection, i'm sure he's gonna be back soon to read the reply LMAO
    Your signature contains too many lines and must be shortened.

  14. #14
    AH.FM Addict SUNNY TOMORROW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Agnieszka Radwanska
    Posts
    105,613
    Quote Originally Posted by t4e View Post
    holly Batman 3 year old thread resurrection, i'm sure he's gonna be back soon to read the reply LMAO
    I also dug out that old armin eating sushi thread from 2007 that everybody started posting in too
    Last edited by SUNNY TOMORROW; May 28th, 2009 at 00:54.
    My Tennis Divas - Agnieszka Radwanska Tsvetana Pironkova Garbine Muguruza Sabine Lisicki

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Sector7.eu | New European EDM Community!
    By Vanderkay in forum Mellow Lounge
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: Apr 30th, 2010, 21:11
  2. South/East European Dance Music Awards 2008
    By Dj Row in forum Mellow Lounge
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: May 29th, 2008, 17:40
  3. European Club Scene
    By Abominus in forum Mellow Lounge
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: Dec 17th, 2007, 16:09
  4. Afterhours Charts
    By krio in forum Mellow Lounge
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Nov 28th, 2007, 23:07

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •