European Top Charts

jedrekmx

Registered
Reaction score
Hey,

I was wondering if anyone knew of any good active / up to date sites that have european top charts for Trance, Dance, Techno and such. All the sites that I have come across aren't ever updated or just drive me nuts. Thanks in advance.

I don't know if there is a chart out there, most charts I've seen are Dj's personal top 10 favorites for the month. I think charts don't say too much as it's a matter of personal taste =P.

But I would be interested in seeing a top sales chart also. (The closest you can get is to the top-selling mp3 lists on beatport.com, audiojelly.com, etc.) Those charts can give you a good idea of what songs are popular in the electronic scene.

LMK said:
I don't know if there is a chart out there, most charts I've seen are Dj's personal top 10 favorites for the month. I think charts don't say too much as it's a matter of personal taste =P.

But I would be interested in seeing a top sales chart also. (The closest you can get is to the top-selling mp3 lists on beatport.com, audiojelly.com, etc.) Those charts can give you a good idea of what songs are popular in the electronic scene.

That would be quite interesting actually now that you have brought it up.

LMK said:

Try www.juno.co.uk. An online DJ shop - it probably has that info on top-selling Vinyls, CDM's, CD Singles, etc. Check it out when you have time.

Another one is www.4djsonly.com. Again, also an online shop for DJs.

try trance.nu
anything you need to know and a huge forum were you can ask anything you want...

jedrekmaly said:
Hey,

I was wondering if anyone knew of any good active / up to date sites that have european top charts for Trance, Dance, Techno and such. All the sites that I have come across aren't ever updated or just drive me nuts. Thanks in advance.

we will have that soon here.. :)

the list will be an awsome addition... the music sounds great

holly Batman 3 year old thread resurrection, i'm sure he's gonna be back soon to read the reply LMAO

holly Batman 3 year old thread resurrection, i'm sure he's gonna be back soon to read the reply LMAO

:LMAO:I also dug out that old armin eating sushi thread from 2007 that everybody started posting in too:p:):hug:

Last edited:

Back