Trance/edm survey - Chance to win DJ/midi controller

foothegreat

Registered
Reaction score
Hello fellow trance/edm lovers,

I am undertaking my Honours Degree in Bachelor of Business (Marketing) in Monash University, Melbourne, Australia. My research is focused on investigating the impact of negative word of mouth through social media, on international DJs in the electronic dance music industry. In particular, I am looking at negative comments caused by a DJ's style change (such as going more 'commercial' or 'trance 2.0').

I would really appreciate it if you could take 10 minutes of your time to record your insights and contribute to my research and the electronic dance music industry. You stand a chance to win a music CD of your preferred genre should you choose to participate in this research (5 winners). The most complete responses enter a random draw to win a brand new vestax DJ/ midi controller!!! I am allocating a huge bulk of my research fund for this, to hopefully benefit budding DJs, producers out there.

Link to survey: Survey | Qualtrics Survey Software

Contact details: ssfoo3@student.monash.edu

Feel free to drop me an email or pm if you have any questions or wish to see the results of the research which will be out in October.

Thanks so much!

Back