Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 23

Thread: For Those WHom Didnt Know

  1. #1

    For Those WHom Didnt Know

    There is a Digital Music Version of I-tunes out there, In case you cannot find the song your looking for you can purchase the individual song .99-1.99 USD and they will send it to you automatically.

    www.beatport.com

    Have a splendid Day

  2. #2
    Yep, www.beatport.com is good - I also like www.audiojelly.com also. :D

  3. #3
    AH.FM Addict jedrekmx's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    8,722
    I have never had the chance to sample digital music. I am assuming there is a huge difference in sound quality and that one needs special speakers/headphones to be able to listen to it?

  4. #4
    Universal Language
    DreamensioN's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,469
    The tracks off beatport - are they 320kb mp3s?
    Download @ DreamensioN.net
    Podcast Subscribe @ Feedburner




  5. #5
    AH FAN
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    777
    Quote Originally Posted by Dj Ron_e
    There is a Digital Music Version of I-tunes out there, In case you cannot find the song your looking for you can purchase the individual song .99-1.99 USD and they will send it to you automatically.

    www.beatport.com

    Have a splendid Day
    I don't know why but I prefer audiojelly over beatport =P. Both are great stores though.

  6. #6
    I wish I had a good credit card.. damn I hate my freaking bank..

  7. #7
    AH.FM Addict jedrekmx's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    8,722
    whys that?

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamensioN
    The tracks off beatport - are they 320kb mp3s?


    You can get the 320kbps from both beatport and audiojelly. They also offer 192kbps.

    Other sites that are great are:
    www.vonyc.com <-- my favorite. Great place for promos
    www.djdownload.com
    Last edited by Revolution; Jun 2nd, 2006 at 15:52.

  9. #9

  10. #10
    AH.FM Addict jedrekmx's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    8,722
    Any of the sites canadian?

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by LMK
    I don't know why but I prefer audiojelly over beatport =P. Both are great stores though.
    Me three, I find it easier to look for tracks at audiojelly than at beatport, but beatport gives me the total cost in dollars instead of pounds.

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Munoz
    Me three, I find it easier to look for tracks at audiojelly than at beatport, but beatport gives me the total cost in dollars instead of pounds.
    Audiojelly is definitley a good online store, but I like both - Audiojelly and Beatport. It depends on what you're looking for, really. Both sites differ in many ways.

  13. #13
    AH Listener Marius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    80
    Not to mention, beatport is the cheapest of them all...

  14. #14
    AH.FM Addict jedrekmx's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    8,722
    Cheap is good! Are those sites all in american funds?

  15. #15
    AH.FM Addict SUNNY TOMORROW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Agnieszka Radwanska
    Posts
    105,613
    Another nice little thread here for you all to play in
    My Tennis Divas - Agnieszka Radwanska Tsvetana Pironkova Garbine Muguruza Sabine Lisicki

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •