For Those WHom Didnt Know

Dj Ron_e

Registered
Reaction score
There is a Digital Music Version of I-tunes out there, In case you cannot find the song your looking for you can purchase the individual song .99-1.99 USD and they will send it to you automatically.

www.beatport.com

Have a splendid Day

I have never had the chance to sample digital music. I am assuming there is a huge difference in sound quality and that one needs special speakers/headphones to be able to listen to it?

The tracks off beatport - are they 320kb mp3s?

Dj Ron_e said:
There is a Digital Music Version of I-tunes out there, In case you cannot find the song your looking for you can purchase the individual song .99-1.99 USD and they will send it to you automatically.

www.beatport.com

Have a splendid Day

I don't know why but I prefer audiojelly over beatport =P. Both are great stores though.

I wish I had a good credit card.. damn I hate my freaking bank..

LMK said:
I don't know why but I prefer audiojelly over beatport =P. Both are great stores though.

Me three, I find it easier to look for tracks at audiojelly than at beatport, but beatport gives me the total cost in dollars instead of pounds.

Der_Munoz said:
Me three, I find it easier to look for tracks at audiojelly than at beatport, but beatport gives me the total cost in dollars instead of pounds.

Audiojelly is definitley a good online store, but I like both - Audiojelly and Beatport. It depends on what you're looking for, really. Both sites differ in many ways.

Not to mention, beatport is the cheapest of them all...

Another nice little thread here for you all to play in:super:

Sunny, you really like digging up old s**t, don't you? LMAO

And not much has changed:(:(:(

they take PayPal :p

Back