Not open for further replies.

DreamensioN

Universal Language
Registered
Reaction score
Hi Dan,
I saw your post here:
http://forum.afterhours.fm/showpost.php?p=38880&postcount=8

In response to Acuario51 having buffering issues.

I too was having buffering issues the other night about the same time.

I think the problem may have been on a larger scale than just localised to afterhours.fm. Durign the time, my pings to the US mainland were very laggy (300ms+), and I was getting DNS errors on a few US based websites.

So in response to this, and seeing as Acuario51 also lives outside the USA - I think the problem would most likely be something else, other than the stream.

However - I'll keep an eye on it and let you know if I encounter any more issues.

Yeah I understand, there is nothing I can do about routing... only solution is to get more servers and relay them to eachother... at this time I dont have that kind of funding :( but in future never know :)

thanks tho that explains it

Thxs..!

DreamensioN said:
Hi Dan,
I saw your post here:
http://forum.afterhours.fm/showpost.php?p=38880&postcount=8

In response to Acuario51 having buffering issues.

I too was having buffering issues the other night about the same time.

I think the problem may have been on a larger scale than just localised to afterhours.fm. Durign the time, my pings to the US mainland were very laggy (300ms+), and I was getting DNS errors on a few US based websites.

So in response to this, and seeing as Acuario51 also lives outside the USA - I think the problem would most likely be something else, other than the stream.

However - I'll keep an eye on it and let you know if I encounter any more issues.

First of all, I want to THXS u about your stream concern buddy...!:D The true is this...Why I have stream problems with AFTERHOURS only..?, the stream troubles keeps in my geo zone, there is a space in day time this (BTW, very good quality sound) problem disapear (8.00 PM >) other days is everytimes. I know Dan is doing his best, and this is not worry too much about it, I know this will be solve sometime...nice work on Gabriel & Dresden Tribute you did..!:)

There is 2 servers now when you click on the main page winamp.. 2 streams will appear on the winamp list, first one is USA server and second one is European server.

If you buffer try either one... let me know what works better

hmmm ... some ppl's would like to hav an low stream ... donno if that should be a thing who is possible

big up to dan and the great work he do <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back