DJ Hashish feat. 3PM 'Be Careful (My Love)' (Mondo Records) [Out Now!]

mondorecords

Registered
Reaction score

1. Original Mix
DJ Hashish feat. 3PM "Be Careful (My Love)" [Original Mix] (Mondo Records) - YouTube

2. Summer Nights Mix
DJ Hashish feat. 3PM "Be Careful (My Love)" [Summer Nights Mix] (Mondo Records) - YouTube

3. The Madison Remix
DJ Hashish feat. 3PM "Be Careful (My Love)" [The Madison Remix] (Mondo Records) - YouTube

Be Careful (My Love) could be advice well heeded for the modern clubber but Egyptian based producer DJ Hashish delivers a huge debut on Mondo Records that will send any crowd crazy!

With huge club hits already under his belt as a producer he’s clearly at the top of his game, this time Hashish teams up with sublime vocalist 3PM. Gritty basslines, silky vocals, chunky percussion and a catchy as hell melodic hook make this one huge tune, in short this track will push all the right buttons when dropped on the unsuspecting dance floor. To add more fuel to the fire Hashish even churns out a ‘Summer Nights’ mix that offers a nice alternative to the classy original.

If that wasn’t enough, we’ve got yet another star in the making gracing the remix spot. The Madison injects some extra techy grooves and serves up a no-nonsense mix that rounds off the package perfectly!

Supported By: Steve Anderson, Corderoy, M.I.K.E, Giuseppe Ottaviani, Flash Brothers, Jochen Miller, Suzy Solar, Orjan Nilsen + more!

CD Single: Buy from the Mondo Records webshop
MP3/Digital: Buy from the Mondo Records webshop | Beatport | iTunes | Audiojelly | TrackItDown | Juno Download

Back