MIRABILIS MOMENTS 1 mixed by Alex & Filip + Free download!

Mirabilis records

Registered
Reaction score
MIRABILIS MOMENTS 1 mixed and compiled by ALEX & FILIP

cover_miracd01.jpg

Get it here: Mirabilis Moments 1 [Mirabilis Records] :: Beatport

Selected feedbacks:

PAUL THOMAS: Some really cool tracks in here. Love the Dibby & David track, Ian O'Donovan's early doors, the Mojo remix and the Alex & Filip track

ORDE MIEKLE from SLAM: strong compilation - will cherry pick thanx

CID INC: Great compilation, some really good stuff on here, full support!

AJUN VAGALE: lots & lots of bombs :)

DARIN EPSILON: Some amazing tracks in here, too many good ones to mention. Mirabilis rules!

GEMMA FURBANK: Full support. I real assortment of beautifully made track's! Not sure how you choose one fav out of so many. Keep rocking Mirabilis!

MITCH ALEXANDER: excellent stuff fellas! some great tracks here but i really like the tunes from Ian and Dibby & David! superb comp and a very good catalog you guys have built!

ONIONZ: niceone, strong tunes!

ALEX from PRESS & PLAY: yeeeeeeah.....Mirabilis is back to the game!!! 'Alex & Filip - Careless' & 'Miniminds - Slingshhot (Tempered Djs Remix)' are the winners for me :) Support !

Press release:

Mirabilis Moments vol 1 is the first episode of a new mix series.
This first installment is compiled and mixed by label head honchos Alex & Filip.
It is a selection of our back catalogue and explores the sound of the label: from the deep and melodic end through the progressive tunnel and all the way to the techno room at the end.
Across the track list we find originals and remixes from Paolo Mojo, Miniminds, Stu Hirst, Ran Shani, Oliver Moldan, Alex & Filip, Ignas, Dibby Dougherty and David Young, Jaw and Mohrr among others.
We already look forward to the next episode which will not be only about our back catalogue and will include some exclusive as well …and will be mixed by someone with lots of talent!

To be continued.

Free download:
Here u go. Exclusive free download for our fans on here! LIKE this page and you'll instantly be able to download a goodie! :)
https://www.facebook.com/mirabilisrecords

Back