WTH!!!

ArtBroken

Registered
Reaction score
listenin to the recorded live broadcast from Egypt around 3:00am-3:20 and ITS AWESOME!! have no clue who it is, but it sounds kinda trance-ish with dubstep type synths and wobble-bass in it, or like acid trance or something. WHO/WHAT IS THIS?!?!?

Last edited:
Well, we need a bit more than that, was it tech-trance, progressive, uplifting, who played and so on

.....................crap. excuse my newness. all i know is that it was still playing when i posted, and was right after Dennis Sheperd's set (which was nice by the way - that beat was sweet when he played that Yuri Kane 'Right Back' song) anyway, missing who did that song/mix/etc is not gonna bother me tooo much. ill try to have more info next tyme

.....................crap. excuse my newness. all i know is that it was still playing when i posted, and was right after Dennis Sheperd's set (which was nice by the way - that beat was sweet when he played that Yuri Kane 'Right Back' song) anyway, missing who did that song/mix/etc is not gonna bother me tooo much. ill try to have more info next tyme

I'll see if I can find anything :grinning:

thnkx thnkx. question tho: if i dont know the artist of a certain song or the song name, how can i get more specific than the genre, the time it was played and what the broadcast was?

well, lyrics i guess, but there were no lyrics in the mix im referring to...

Last edited:
thnkx thnkx. question tho: if i dont know the artist of a certain song or the song name, how can i get more specific than the genre, the time it was played and what the broadcast was?

well, lyrics i guess, but there were no lyrics in the mix im referring to...

Does it have some unique elements, how is the breakdown (and how long it is) and such things. It all helps :grinning:

Back