Eximinds - M82 EP [Unearthed Subliminal]

Unearthed Records

Registered
Reaction score
144-41480_600.jpg

Making another appearance on Unearthed Subliminal are Alexander and Igor, better known as Eximinds with their new M82 EP. The title track, M82, is a driving progressive trance track with gorgeous vocal ad-libs, a haunting piano line, delicate synths, deep pads, and a bassline which cuts through the mix perfectly giving the track a real presence.

First up on remix duties are Aqua & Arctic who have stripped the track right back. Concentrating on the groove and chord progressions, they have introduced their own basslines and main hook to create a lovely blend of progressive and euphoria.

Aknael & Bekeela bring us the next remix and have twisted the track in an entirely new direction, bringing a slice of Balearic trance and house to mix things up. With a great groove, plucky synths and an extremely emotional breakdown this mix has it all.

Finishing off the release is the Eximinds' second EP track entitled Baroque. A real dark, driving piece of progressive trance, with several dark, almost spooky riffs and with a drive that grabs hold of you right to the end of the track, Baroque is a real beast of a track.

1. Eximinds - M82 (Original Mix)
2. Eximinds - M82 (Aqua & Arctic Remix)
3. Eximinds - M82 (Aknael & Bekeela Remix)
4. Eximinds - Baroque (Original Mix)

Release info:

Release date: 24th October all Stores

Available from: Beatport, Juno, Audiojelly, Trackitdown, DjDownload + More

w: Unearthed Records : Home
w: UnearthedRecs's Channel - YouTube
w: UnearthedRecords's Spotlight page on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

Previews

Eximinds - M82 (Original Mix) Eximinds - M82 (Original Mix) [Unearthed Subliminal] - YouTube

Eximinds - M82 (Aqua & Arctic Remix) Eximinds - M82 (Aqua & Arctic Remix) [Unearthed Subliminal] - YouTube

Eximinds - M82 (Aknael & Bekeela Remix) Eximinds - M82 (Aknael & Bekeela Remix) [Unearthed Subliminal] - YouTube

Eximinds - Baroque (Original Mix) Eximinds - Baroque (Original Mix) [Unearthed Subliminal] - YouTube

Soundcloud:

Eximinds - M82 EP by UnearthedRecords on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

1.Aknael & Bekeela Remix:dance:,2.Original Mix:music:,3.Aqua & Arctic Remix and Baroque :wow:

I have to say, Eximinds are becoming solid producers. I'm enjoying what this guys are making.

Keep it the good work.

As for Aknael & Bekeela, they are good prog producers too.

Nice EP overall.

I have to say, Eximinds are becoming solid producers. I'm enjoying what this guys are making.

Keep it the good work.

As for Aknael & Bekeela, they are good prog producers too.

Nice EP overall.
True, Eximinds has become an amazing producer, not only in trance, but also Breaks and Electronica.

This release is great, quality stuff!

Out now: http://www.beatport.com/release/m82-ep/818603

Support from:

Paul Oakenfold, M.I.K.E., Tritonal, DJ Feel, Giuseppe Ottaviani, Richard Durand, Max Graham, Manuel le Saux, Luke Terry, Matt Darey, Paul Gibson, Andrew Visior, Christos Voropopulos, D-Mad, Dan F, Daniel Kandi, Dimitri Kechagias, Ex-Driver, Flash Brothers, James Minas, Juska Wendland, Karybde & Scylla, Miss Spent Youth, Robert Nickson, Suzy Solar, Woody Van Eyden, Angel Ace, Dimension, Elite Electronic, IQY, Johnny Yono, Lazarus, Odonbat, Robert Gitelman, Sven Kleinert, Tom Marshall, Ultimate

Back