Ben Nicky & Cassandra Fox - The One [Monster Tunes] *Out Now*

Monster Tunes

Registered
Reaction score
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ben Nicky & Cassandra Fox
“The One”

Tracklist:

1. Original Mix
2. Dub Mix
3. Daniel Kandi Remix

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cat #: MONSTER049
Release Date: 26/09/2011
Record Label: Monster Tunes
Format: CD / Download

Buy @ Beatport: The One [Monster Tunes] :: Beatport

The One” is a hotly anticipated new release on Monster Tunes from two outstanding talents in electronic dance music and is set to become a summer anthem for 2011.

We are very pleased to welcome back rising UK trance producer Ben Nicky for an official follow up to his last single with us, the very successful “Jet Stream”, who has definitely been hitting all the right notes in recent months with quality releases on Armada Music such as “Rattle”, “Drizzle” and a collaboration with the legendary M.I.K.E. aka Push on “Spring Break”.

Adding the lyrics and vocals to this classic, making an outstanding debut on our leading imprint is the iconic singer & songwriter Cassandra Fox, famed for her UK No.1 hit “Touch Me” with Rui Da Silva. More recently Cassandra has worked with many high profile artists such as Rollo (Dido), Rick Knowles (Madonna, Britney) and the legendary Faithless, appearing on their “To All New Arrivals” album with the single “Music Matters” that saw huge remixes by the likes of Mark Knight and Axwell.

Making this a truly incredible package, we have none other than the DJ Mag Top 100 producer / DJ and Above & Beyond favourite Daniel Kandi ripping it up on remix duty, who really has not disappointed us here, with a trusty club banger in true Daniel Kandi style!

Watch out for another massive remix forthcoming from the hands of Monster Tunes newcomers Ruby & Tony.

Upfront Club Support:

Above & Beyond, Armin van Buuren, Gareth Emery, Mark Eteson, Aly & Fila, Andy Moor, Ashley Wallbridge, Bobina, Daniel Kandi, David Forbes, DJ Ange, Ernesto & Bastian, Greg Downey, James Brooke, M.I.K.E. (Push), Mike Koglin, Mike Shiver, Mystic, Neal Scarborough, Neil Moore, Paul Webster, Pedro del Mar, Sean Tyas, The Thrillseekers, Tom Colontonio, tyDi and many more.

Upfront Radio Support:

Armin van Buuren – A State Of Trance Episode 522 (18-08-2011)
Daniel Kandi & Phillip Alpha – Anjunabeats Worldwide 240 (21-08-2011)
Mark Eteson – Highway 091
Mark Eteson – Monster Tunes 020 (23-08-2011)
Mark Eteson – Highway 090
Neil Moore – HeavensGate Episode 267 (11-09-2011)
tyDi – Global Soundsystem 096 (08-09-2011)
Ernesto vs Bastian – The Next Level 244 (02-09-2011)
The Thrillseekers – NightMusic Podcast 037 (September 2011)
Sean Tyas – Tytanium Sessions 109 (29-08-2011)

Charts:
No. 1 in the Neil Moore BFBS / Club Culture Chart (7th September 2011)
No. 10 in the Cool Cuts chart (25th August 2011)

DJ Quotes:

Aly & Fila: great
Andy Moor: Top stuff
Armin van Buuren: ASOT 522 playlisted
Ashley Wallbridge: nice tune `!!!
Brett James @ Global Trance on Fresh FM Australia: Brilliant!!!
Daniel Kandi: Supporting
David Forbes: diggin the dubb mix ...good skills from Mr Nickey
DJ Ange: Kandi mix for me
Ernesto & Bastian: Like the Dub mix! support.
Gareth Emery: "Gareth will be supporting this one (Andrew GE A&R)
Giuseppe Ottaviani: thanks
Greg Downey: downloadng
James Brooke: wow just wow, one of the best tracks of the year!
Lange: one of Ben Nicky's best
M.I.K.E. (Push): Nice one from Ben, good stuff!
Mark Eteson: As played at Global Gathering UK Live Set 2011 & Monster Tunes Radio.
Mike Koglin: Fantastic vocal from Cass!
Mike Shiver: will support the dub mix!
Neal Scarborough: Cool release!
Neil Moore: very nice, will check out fully
Paul Webster: Savage release, will be supporting the DK remix in my sets, 9/10.
Pedro del Mar: already playlisted twice in my mellomania radio shows!
Ronski Speed: nice one
Sean Tyas: Really like both mixes, i think Kandi is more my avenue though!
The Thrillseekers: What's not to like! Support for sure
Tom Colontonio: Supporting!
tyDi: Nice!

Back