So, where to start?
For the last year or two the classic trance-genre have "evolved" more and more, and probably not always in a good direction! The name "pop-trance" is used more and more and todays vocal tracks reminds you of something Lady Gaga would make imo.
Since Solarstone released his compilaton Electronic Architecture I became a huge fan of both Breaks and Electronica and with his EA2 I just fell in love with a lot of different genres. For the last month or two I've planed to mix these genres in a way so it doesn't ruin the track, atmosphere nor flow of the set.
It has been very difficult to decide how to make such a set, but the first thing I decided was: I do not want to make a random one hour set which is forgotten one minute after it has finished. The next thing was probably also the hardest: how to make a good flow with both Trance, Progressive, Breaks, Electronic etc. etc.? The whole structure of the set is very important and I want to feel like it goes somewhere and I think I have succeeded! *crossing fingers* The last thing to decide considering the build up of the show was: How can I make it even more speciel? And that was when I came up with the idea: A guest mix!
Now the fun could begin: Finding tracks! I've listened to a lot of shows, tracks and followed various artists to find something I loved, but it is all worth it.
The show is split in a couple of sections which I want to explain here (short):
4-5 tracks in the progressive genre. It can be darker tracks from Coldharbour or "lighter" tracks as today from Silk and SolarSwarm.
A very speciel part of the show which contains either Breaks, Electronica or Chillout.
Finding excellent progressive tracks can be difficult, but here I try to put in some of my future favorite progressive tracks!
Well, guess If you want to make a guest mix for a future show, just PM me! Skilled or not, you'll get your chance!
Tune Of The Month:
This can pretty much be anything in the EDM genre. Electronica, Breaks, Trance, whatever!
Power It Up!
Uplifting section with some of my favorite uplifting/faster trance tracks
Each episode I will finish up with a chilling track to calm you down again
Katadunkass - Electronic Spectrum 001 (Lucas Bielecki Guest Mix)
01. Matvey Emerson - Real World (Original Mix) [System Recordings]
02. Dave Shtorn - Alyan's Dreams (En-Core Remix) [Neuroscience Deep]
03. Shingo Nakamura - Khafre (Original Mix) [Silk Digital Records] [From Sapporo Album]
04. Dan Lea - Lost In The Sun (Original Mix) [SolarSwarm Recordings]
05. Monojoke - It Feels Good (Original Mix) [Particles]
06. Evgeny KoTT - Deep Moments (Alfoa Deep Diving Remix) [Nueva Digital]
07. Aeron Aether feat Catherine - Twilight (Original Mix) [Morphosis Records]
08. Medway - Resurrection (PROFF Full Length Remix) [Solaris]
09. Insert Name - 11 Years (Original Mix) [J00F v.2]
10. Nhato - Far East Garden (Tomoyuki Sakakida Remix) [Otographic Music]
Guest Mix: Lucas Bielecki
11. Airbase - Escape 2009 (Der Mystik Opening Chapter Mix) [Yakuza Recordings]
12. Sundriver - Summer Love (Original Mix) [CD-R]
13. Sunlounger feat Zara Taylor - Lost (Club Mix) [Magic Island Recods]
14. Sunlounger - White Sand (DJ Shah Original Mix) [Armind]
Tune Of The Month
15. Solarstone - Touchstone (Orkidea Full Length Remix) [Solaris]
Power It Up!
16. Breakfast feat Jeannine Hebb - Every Night (Original Mix) [Moody Moon Recordings]
17. Orjan Nilsen pres. O&R - Beat Design (Temple One Remix) [Enhanced Recordings]
18. Global Influence - Sanctum Of The Stars (UCast Remix) [Lifted Sounds]
19. Willem de Roo - Velvet Destiny (Original Mix) [Infrasonic Recordings]
20. Airborne Angel - Before The Sun Goes Down (Chillout Mix) [Shah-Music Digital]