Katadunkass - Electronic Spectrum 001 (Lucas Bielecki Guest Mix)

Katadunkass

Registered
Reaction score
So, where to start?
For the last year or two the classic trance-genre have "evolved" more and more, and probably not always in a good direction! The name "pop-trance" is used more and more and todays vocal tracks reminds you of something Lady Gaga would make imo.
Since Solarstone released his compilaton Electronic Architecture I became a huge fan of both Breaks and Electronica and with his EA2 I just fell in love with a lot of different genres. For the last month or two I've planed to mix these genres in a way so it doesn't ruin the track, atmosphere nor flow of the set.
It has been very difficult to decide how to make such a set, but the first thing I decided was: I do not want to make a random one hour set which is forgotten one minute after it has finished. The next thing was probably also the hardest: how to make a good flow with both Trance, Progressive, Breaks, Electronic etc. etc.? The whole structure of the set is very important and I want to feel like it goes somewhere and I think I have succeeded! *crossing fingers* The last thing to decide considering the build up of the show was: How can I make it even more speciel? And that was when I came up with the idea: A guest mix!
Now the fun could begin: Finding tracks! I've listened to a lot of shows, tracks and followed various artists to find something I loved, but it is all worth it.

The show is split in a couple of sections which I want to explain here (short):
ProGression:
4-5 tracks in the progressive genre. It can be darker tracks from Coldharbour or "lighter" tracks as today from Silk and SolarSwarm.
Break Time:
A very speciel part of the show which contains either Breaks, Electronica or Chillout.
Further Evolution:
Finding excellent progressive tracks can be difficult, but here I try to put in some of my future favorite progressive tracks!
Guest Mix:
Well, guess :ee: If you want to make a guest mix for a future show, just PM me! Skilled or not, you'll get your chance! :grinning:
Tune Of The Month:
This can pretty much be anything in the EDM genre. Electronica, Breaks, Trance, whatever!
Power It Up!
Uplifting section with some of my favorite uplifting/faster trance tracks :)
Chilling Moment
Each episode I will finish up with a chilling track to calm you down again :ee:

Katadunkass - Electronic Spectrum 001 (Lucas Bielecki Guest Mix)
ProGression

01. Matvey Emerson - Real World (Original Mix) [System Recordings]
02. Dave Shtorn - Alyan's Dreams (En-Core Remix) [Neuroscience Deep]
03. Shingo Nakamura - Khafre (Original Mix) [Silk Digital Records] [From Sapporo Album]
04. Dan Lea - Lost In The Sun (Original Mix) [SolarSwarm Recordings]
Break Time
05. Monojoke - It Feels Good (Original Mix) [Particles]
06. Evgeny KoTT - Deep Moments (Alfoa Deep Diving Remix) [Nueva Digital]
07. Aeron Aether feat Catherine - Twilight (Original Mix) [Morphosis Records]
Further Evolution
08. Medway - Resurrection (PROFF Full Length Remix) [Solaris]
09. Insert Name - 11 Years (Original Mix) [J00F v.2]
10. Nhato - Far East Garden (Tomoyuki Sakakida Remix) [Otographic Music]
Guest Mix: Lucas Bielecki
11. Airbase - Escape 2009 (Der Mystik Opening Chapter Mix) [Yakuza Recordings]
12. Sundriver - Summer Love (Original Mix) [CD-R]
13. Sunlounger feat Zara Taylor - Lost (Club Mix) [Magic Island Recods]
14. Sunlounger - White Sand (DJ Shah Original Mix) [Armind]
Tune Of The Month
15. Solarstone - Touchstone (Orkidea Full Length Remix) [Solaris]
Power It Up!
16. Breakfast feat Jeannine Hebb - Every Night (Original Mix) [Moody Moon Recordings]
17. Orjan Nilsen pres. O&R - Beat Design (Temple One Remix) [Enhanced Recordings]
18. Global Influence - Sanctum Of The Stars (UCast Remix) [Lifted Sounds]
19. Willem de Roo - Velvet Destiny (Original Mix) [Infrasonic Recordings]
Chilling Moment
20. Airborne Angel - Before The Sun Goes Down (Chillout Mix) [Shah-Music Digital]

http://www.multiupload.com/WWR6BGCL7F

My feeling was right. I mean, I had a feeling that Solarstone's radioshow was your inspiration. I like a big variety in his mixes so I like your mix. It was an amazing journey, mate. 'Twilight' and remix of 'Touchstone' - just wow. Also a new remix of 'Beat Design' and the track after that. Very good. It really does not have weak moments. :bow: Great job, mate. I am looking forward to next mixes. By the way, you reached the goal you aimed for. :grinning:

Thanks for the guest mix chance.

My feeling was right. I mean, I had a feeling that Solarstone's radioshow was your inspiration. I like a big variety in his mixes so I like your mix. It was an amazing journey, mate. 'Twilight' and remix of 'Touchstone' - just wow. Also a new remix of 'Beat Design' and the track after that. Very good. It really does not have weak moments. :bow: Great job, mate. I am looking forward to next mixes. By the way, you reached the goal you aimed for. :grinning:

Thank you very much mate! :) I was very hard, but I am really happy about the result! :smile:
Thank you very much for the guest mix, it is great! :grinning:

sounds intriguing :), and a Lucas Bielecki guestmix! :megacrazy:

Glad to see you mixing in here as a guest, Labielecki :good2: Nice track selection :music:

Tracklist looks awesome!

You have a new listener :)

Just wanted to share a new feature with you guys: If anyone wants to, please PM me and I'll make sure you'll get any future episodes one day before the main thread will be created through PM :grinning:

:ohmy: 07. Aeron Aether feat Catherine - Twilight :ohmy:

Brilliant vocal tune.

That's the real goal of a podcast, play tunes that you really like :wink:

Forget about formulas.

Very nice work :)

Last edited:
:ohmy: 07. Aeron Aether feat Catherine - Twilight :ohmy:

Brilliant vocal tune.

That's the real goal of a podcast, play tunes that you really like :wink:

Forget about formulas.

Very nice work :)
Thank you very much mate :)
True, Aeron Aether did an amazing job on Twilight! Gotta say, the Break Time part is definitely the hardest part to mix and find tunes as it is a whole new world to me. Aeron Aether is an amazing producer, but have to be careful not only playing tracks by him :ee:

Glad you liked it mate, I can send you a PM when the next one is ready if you want to :grinning:

Great one :)

Back