may i ask,WHAT THE FU*K IS THIS SH!T? this is trance???WTF

aiir

Registered
Reaction score
youtube.com/watch?v=eiMuguMCSyY&feature=feedlik

wtf,they call that trance?....WTF,really,and its not the first time that iv came across some chav music like that...but really,they call that trance....ffs

Thanks very very much lol. I have been looking for this for over 2 years. I couldn't remember its name.

mate what ever the call. the music is so cool. its an old school music but it still as cool as it was

Thanks very very much lol. I have been looking for this for over 2 years. I couldn't remember its name.

mate what ever the call. the music is so cool. its an old school music but it still as cool as it was

jlI996.jpg

Sounds like good old euro trance and it is btw. way better than most of the pop-tracks released today :p

Well then Sir...

Listen to some "Uplifting Trance", ' Simon o'shire , Andy Blueman '

You will then know what true trance is......

Music. You either like it or you don't.

Does is honestly matter in the slightest what people call it?

People should spend less time worrying about the music they don't like or worrying about music that other people like, and instead just focus on whatever music they like themselves and be grateful that any of it exists at all.

People should spend less time worrying about the music they don't like or worrying about music that other people like, and instead just focus on whatever music they like themselves and be grateful that any of it exists at all.

images

:ee:

jbeRgwlDrnxzVw.jpg

Sounds more like dance music to me. But that's anime culture for you.

:iagree: This.

Too many people these days whinge about what elements a track must constitute for it to be trance. I really do not understand what people hope to gain by flooding disparaging remarks directed at producers they abhor the productions of. If you do not like it, go elsewhere.

Put yourself in their shoes, spending many sleepless nights on a production just to have people call what you have done absolute crap. All producers, not just in trance, have to make a living some how. :cap:

Back