Uplifting Trance VS Trance

aiir

Registered
Reaction score
Hey guys,

So what do you like better, Uplifting Trance or Trance ?....

Me,Uplifting trance all the way.......
Simon oShire & Andy Blueman FTW :friends:

I don't really think there is any "Versus" in the trance genres really.

I have love for all trance styles.

Although as much as I love emotional trance, it's always overshadowed by the more Euro sound due to it not really being suitable for club play as such.

I don't really think there is any "Versus" in the trance genres really.

I have love for all trance styles.

Although as much as I love emotional trance, it's always overshadowed by the more Euro sound due to it not really being suitable for club play as such.

:iagree: let's not pigeon-hole ourselves this way. It's all good :)

What do you mean? Uplifting Trance ins't Trance? lol

If you are referring Trance as Prog Trance, you should stop listening to ASOT, TAWT and all this garbage out there. Right now, the mainstream Progressive Trance is totally influenced by Electro and EuroDance, that's why it sucks and it's full of cheese.

@What do you mean? Uplifting Trance isn't Trance? lol

Uplifting trance is trance :) lol
:lol:

It's a bit like asking if you prefer ice cream or dessert? :)

It's all just music at the end of the day, we should judge it on whether or not we like it, not on what category people want to put it into :music:

Does it really matter? EDM is not about that genre or that genre it's about listening to what you like no matter if it is uplifting, progressive, breaks, chillout or something else. Unfortunately today it is all about uplifting vs progressive and everything else is garbage, but today I can easily enjoy a chillout, ambient or breaks track just as much as a "regular" trance track. But if you say that today you'll get framed by everyone and it shouldn't be like that.

Back