Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jorda presents Rising Energy 004

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Noir
    i love airbase productions and remixes too :D their are just <3 :D btw imo u have weird way of transitions lololol
    Weird? People have differen't styles, I start with Mid, then I work with Hi, and lastly, Lo. I have tons of ways, they all sound smooth, I don't beatslip nor do I trainwreck, so I have no clue how you think it's weird. It's the proper way of mixing, you'll learn when you've DJed for more then 3 years. :LMFAO:

Cheers man! Enjoy!
    Last edited by Jorda; Jun 10th, 2006 at 23:51.

lololol imo is good i didnt say it isnt just for me its a little bit too fast but it sounds good

lololol imo is good i didnt say it isnt just for me its a little bit too fast but it sounds good
    It depends on your style, I like to do 1:00 minute transitions, which also sounds long... but you shouldn't be doing transitions that are too long because then you won't be able to beatmatch correctly. Listen to ASOT and watch how Armin transitions.

Here's some nice new Progressive to end up an uplifting show. :D

im listening asot hehe and i know how he does it ;p lol but imo urs are good but few of them was just too fast for me btw gr8 show \o/ <3

im listening asot hehe and i know how he does it ;p lol but imo urs are good but few of them was just too fast for me btw gr8 show \o/ <3
    Thanks buddy, but I don't think you know what he does because no one knows. Every DJ has their own style of mixing, it's really hard to pick out what they did when they're transitioning. But I'm glad you understand and that you've loved this episode! Hey, everyone has their own opinions on transitioning... so what can I say to you? :D. Thanks buddy for tuning in, and don't forget to tune in next week.

Cheers!

Thanks everyone for tuning in, and I hope that you've enjoyed another episode of Rising Energy.

Take care, don't forget to tune in next week as well - I finally peaked 23 listeners, thats the most I've ever got for my show. Hopefully next week will be 30. I'm currently in second place for listeners tuned in, the most was 32! :D

Cheers!
    Last edited by Jorda; Jun 11th, 2006 at 00:11.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information