Registered
Reaction score
Jorda presents Rising Energy 004

Welcome to a new episode of my weekly radio show Rising Energy​

Tracklist

**Will be posted after the show. I will be posting the the tracklist in
realtime here.

01. Re:Locate - Rogue
02. Static Blue - Under The Sea (Dan Stone Remix)
03. Aalto - 5 (Maori Remix)
04. Selu Vibra - Divine (3rd Moon Remix)
05. Midway - Cobra (Outback Remix)
06. Lost In Gravity - Hide and Seek
07. Talla 2XLC - Carry Me (Airbase Remix)
08. Edin Bosnjak - Sleepless Nights
09. Smith & Pledger - White
10. B.I.G. - Carpe Diem (Original Mix)

I hope that you will enjoy a new episode of Rising Energy. I've got some nice tunes for all of you Trance lovers today, enjoy!! :D

Last edited:
Woot, I fugging love this song. 5 is going to be massive man, and Maori did an amazing remix!

niceeeeeeeee gr8 tl so far shame i couldnt tune in earlier but i have other show ... sorry for that but im tuned already :D so here we gooooo

i'll catch a replay, ive missed soo much already.
tracklist looks sweet x

Woot, I love Airbase, and everything that has to do with his remixes! :D

i love airbase productions and remixes too :D their are just <3 :D btw imo u have weird way of transitions lololol

Mike_Noir said:
i love airbase productions and remixes too :D their are just <3 :D btw imo u have weird way of transitions lololol

Weird? People have differen't styles, I start with Mid, then I work with Hi, and lastly, Lo. I have tons of ways, they all sound smooth, I don't beatslip nor do I trainwreck, so I have no clue how you think it's weird. It's the proper way of mixing, you'll learn when you've DJed for more then 3 years. :LMFAO:

Cheers man! Enjoy!

Last edited:
lololol imo is good i didnt say it isnt :p just for me its a little bit too fast :p but it sounds good :p

Mike_Noir said:
lololol imo is good i didnt say it isnt :p just for me its a little bit too fast :p but it sounds good :p

It depends on your style, I like to do 1:00 minute transitions, which also sounds long... but you shouldn't be doing transitions that are too long because then you won't be able to beatmatch correctly. Listen to ASOT and watch how Armin transitions. :)

Here's some nice new Progressive to end up an uplifting show. :D

im listening asot :p hehe and i know how he does it ;p lol but imo urs are good but few of them was just too fast for me :p btw gr8 show \o/ <3

Back