10.14.11 Criminal Sound Pres Quivver aka John Graham w/ Zack Roth @ Sullivan Room

stevelogik

Registered
Reaction score
Get Accused

CriminalSounds_Quivver_WebFlyer.jpg

Line Up:
Quivver aka John Graham
Zack Roth
Criminal Sound Residents: Mark i.e. Cobián, Midnight Snack, & AJ Clay

Date / Time:
Date: 10.14.11
Doors Open At: 10:00 PM
Doors Close At: 4:00 AM

Ages / Cost:
Ages: 21+
Cost: $15 Pre-sale

Miscellaneous Information:

John Graham aka Quivver [ Toolroom, Raid/Strictly Rhythm, Yoshitoshi and Bedrock ]
quiverlogo.png

quivverbilling.png

John Graham aka creates music that is cutting edge and heartfelt that reflects upon real life experiences and is influenced by rock legends and innovative artists. He is best known as founding member and producer of Quivver, but it is not surprising that any music John produces becomes in high demand by so many DJs. The fact he has penned a host of other monikers to record under, including Space Manoeuvres, Stoneproof, Skanna and Tilt, each representing a different shade of his sound, should give you an idea of his scope and versatility. He has also co-written, produced and performed with Hybrid and Planet Funk touring the globe’s top music festivals including Glastonbury, Live8, Coachella and Ultra. His music has been licensed and charted innumerable times including most recently to Frank Miller’s “The Spirit.” How many other producers could, for instance, lay claim to having their music played by house giants like Tiesto, Sasha, Tong, Teneglia, Oakenfold and Digweed, while also having his early Skanna efforts lapped up by drum & bass royalty Fabio, LTJ Bukhem, Grooverider and Doc Scott. After inking an early deal with A&M/UK, he moved to the Perfecto stable where he was championed by Paul Oakenfold, then onto Virgin's V.C imprint. In addition, he has been and is working on film composing in “The Taking of Pelham 123,” “Twelve,” and “Shrek Forever After 2010.” As a DJ, John has traveled the world and performed every conceivable hot spot from Glastonbury,UK to Pacha, Buenos Aires to Asia to his enviable residency at the notable Twilo, NYC to Avalon, L.A. He takes you on a life-transforming journey that finds you dancing and wanting more… He is officially a Pioneer DJ. As a vocalist and songwriter, John has finally brought everything together in what he regards as his first 'proper' album comprising of a modern and unique collection of bound-to-be massive hits that he will be taking to the live arena in 2010.[/SIZE]

Zack Roth [ Silk Royal, Anjunadeep, and Flashover ]

A DJ with truly eclectic tastes in music, Zack Roth is an up and comer to look out for in the future. His style of music can be described as progressive, dark, and danceable, as his sets showcase his passion and love for a wide variety of electronic dance music.

Zack first got into electronic dance music in 2002, frequenting NYC clubs like Twilo, Exit, Roxy, and Vinyl/Arc. Zack officially made the jump into the NYC DJ scene in 2004, with a summer residency at the now-defunct mega club, Exit, followed by regular gigs at venues like Sullivan Room, Table 50 and Leopard Lounge in 2005.

In 2006, Zack began what would eventually become a 3-year residency at one of NYC’s most respected and well-known underground clubs, Love. It was here where Zack honed his craft, both technically and musically. “When I started playing at Love back in 2006, I obviously knew how to dj technically. But over the course of those 3 years, I would say I really started to develop my own sound. I had the opportunity to play opening and closing sets for some amazing djs. Guys like Quivver, Demi(SOS), Andy Moor, Max Graham, Christian Smith, Dave Seaman. These were djs I had always looked up to when I was starting out, and to be able to share the dj booth with them, for like 9 hour nights, was just an amazing experience.”

2007 was another big year for Zack, and he picked up another high-profile residency at newly-opened midtown club, Rebel, playing supporting sets for djs like Matthew Dekay, Christopher Lawrence, Dave Seaman, and Andy Moor. Zack also expanded his sound outside of NY, with gigs in neighboring cities, Philly, Providence, Washington DC, and New Jersey.

Perhaps most notably, in 2007 Zack launched his own record label, Cloudbreak Recordings. Cloudbreak Recordings gave Zack the ability to release some of his own productions, as well as to feature talented producers, both on the global and local levels. As of 2009, Cloudbreak Recordings’ roster includes the likes of Noel Sanger (Dissident), DJ Eco (Armada, Lunatique), and AlterImage (NYC).

Zack’s biggest year to date was 2008, as he hit the big room scene, playing regular gigs at Pacha, Webster Hall, Fur(DC) and Cielo, spinning alongside some of the globe’s biggest djs, including Mauro Picotto, Fedde Le Grand, Satoshi Tomiie, Joachim Garraud, Darren Emerson (Underworld), Matt Darey, and Robbie Rivera.

2009 has been yet another busy year for Zack, as he’s continued to play high-profile gigs in New York City and beyond, playing supporting sets for global jocks like Above & Beyond, Sander Van Doorn, Gareth Emery, Infected Mushroom, Donald Glaude and more. Zack has also begun to take the reigns as a headlining DJ, where he has the freedom to play the more banging and high-energy tracks that he loves. 2009 will also see Zack push into the production realm of the business with the same ambition and drive that has made him a successful DJ.

Recently in 2011 Zack played at Made Event's Electric Zoo. He is definitely a DJ you don't want to miss!

Pre-sale tickets available at:

RA Tickets: Get Accused with Quivver Aka John Graham, Zack Roth & Criminal Sound Residents at Sullivan Room, New York

and

Tickets and Event Information @ SULLIVAN ROOM - New York, NY

For Reduced Admission/Guestlist E-Mail: info@criminalsound.net

Are you a NYU Student? Present NYU ID for reduced admission!

Event Location:
Sullivan Room
218 Sullivan Street (Between Bleeker & West 3rd)
New York, NY

Websites:
Criminal Sound
QUIVVER (John Graham) | Free Music, Tour Dates, Photos, Videos
elianaquintero's Channel - YouTube
Sullivan Room
Pipeline Music Management

Going to be a crazy party! We are celebrating two birthdays. Stephen Garriques aka Midnight Snack & AJ Clay are turning the dirty 30, come celebrate! If you missed our last party, Eli-Q is doing visuals again. Will be a party you don't want to miss!

Back