23-24.06.12 Luminosity Beach Festival 2012

MGr

Registered
Reaction score
Luminosity Events have just announced that Luminosity Beach Festival it’s 5th edition will be on Saturday 30th of June and Sunday 1st of July at Beachclub Riche, Zandvoort. With this date Luminosity Events chose once again, the traditional first weekend of July.

Line-up
The line-up will be released early 2012.
Meanwhile please feel free to drop your line-up requests!
https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=295389227153561

Tickets
Early bird weekend tickets of € 59,- are available at TICKETS | Luminosity Events - Official Website or at your local Free Record Shop. Only 150 early bird tickets are available.

Accommodation
Hotels are every year very quicky fully reservared so if you need a place to stay, make sure you book your room as soon as possible before all are full. You can find hotels here. Haarlem is only 5 min away from Zandvoort, and Amsterdam 15/20min away! There is also a camping just across the street.

Time: 12.00-00.00
Genres: hardtrance, trance, progressive
Presales: buy your tickets online at TICKETS | Luminosity Events - Official Website

For the after movie of 2011 please check: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQ_nK8Dxu_Q

Last edited:
FIRST 150 EARLY BIRD TICKETS SOLD OUT
With the winter still in front the summer feels a long time away. Still, the first 150 early bird tickets are sold out. This is definitely faster than the organization had expected. Luminosity proves it’s still something that people are looking forward to throughout the year. The organization is already busy with confirming the line-up and is extra motivated by the successful earlybird ticket sellout to make the 2012 edition even more special.
trans.gif

Those who missed on the early birds don't have to worry, because the first 150 early bird tickets sold so quickly and because Luminosity doesn't want to dissapoint their loyal fans another 150 additional early bird tickets have been made available.

Get you tickets here!

Line-up:

Aly & Fila – Andy Moor – John O’Callaghan – Sean Tyas – Simon Patterson – Marcel Woods – Leon Bolier – John ’00′Fleming – Giuseppe Ottaviani Live – Super8 & Tab – Kyau Albert – Menno de Jong – Daniel Kandi – Signum – Airwave / Capetown – Solarstone – Talla b2b Taucher – Johan Gielen – The Thrillseekers – Binary Finary – Airbase – Jonas Steur – Orkidea – Artento Divini – Ummet Ozcan – Bryan Kearney – Activa – Manuel Le Saux – Ferry Tayle – Bjorn Akesson – Arctic Moon – Bart Claessen – Mark Norman – Ton TB – Estiva – Greg Downey – Oliver Smit – Galen Behr – Juventa – Aerofoil – Indecent Noise – Basil O’Glue – Ronny K

The full press release incl all the info’s and artwork to follow very soon. Hope to see you at the beach!

Luminosity Events have just announced that Luminosity Beach Festival it’s 5th edition will be on Saturday 30th of June and Sunday 1st of July at Beachclub Riche, Zandvoort. With this date Luminosity Events chose once again, the traditional first weekend of July.

Line-up
The line-up will be released early 2012.
Meanwhile please feel free to drop your line-up requests!
https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=295389227153561

Tickets
Early bird weekend tickets of € 59,- are available at TICKETS | Luminosity Events - Official Website or at your local Free Record Shop. Only 150 early bird tickets are available.

Accommodation
Hotels are every year very quicky fully reservared so if you need a place to stay, make sure you book your room as soon as possible before all are full. You can find hotels here. Haarlem is only 5 min away from Zandvoort, and Amsterdam 15/20min away! There is also a camping just across the street.

Time: 12.00-00.00
Genres: hardtrance, trance, progressive
Presales: buy your tickets online at TICKETS | Luminosity Events - Official Website

For the after movie of 2011 please check: Luminosity Beach Festival 2011 Official After movie - YouTube

Thats wrong information mate. Luminosity Beach Festival 2012 is seted up on 23-24.June 2012 !!!

Due to the busy international festival calender the date of the 2012 Luminosity Beach Festival will change to Saturday 23rd – Sunday 24th June.
We have been informed that several international festivals are scheduled on the same date (30th June) which causes problems in artists programming as many artists will be performing at other festivals.
We have therefore taken the decision to move to 23/24th June 2012 to ensure a best possible line-up for everyone and to prevend that fans have to choose between several major festivals.
In the case of those who have already purchased tickets, there are two options: firstly, all tickets will be fully transferable to the new date (with no action needed on the part of purchasers) and secondly a full refund will be available as explained in the email which will be send to everyone who bought an early bird ticket.
We would like to sincerely apologise to anyone disappointed by this date change, but would like to assure everyone affected that it will ultimately lead to an improved line-up and more enjoyable event.

Thats wrong information mate. Luminosity Beach Festival 2012 is seted up on 23-24.June 2012 !!!

I know but edit mode in first post is unfortunately disabled :/

431148_2914072764988_1055754146_2946560_1535606896_n.jpg

Current presale nr's is already breaking all the records being more then 3 months ahead on last years event! Thanks to everyone for supporting the event so massively - this is definitely a great motivation to keep the vibe alive for the next few decades! :)

tickets booked :smile:

This has to be one of the few festivals that is worth me flying all the way from Australia for!

Tickets booked, I cannot wait!

Are we going to have a AH.fm crew meet up? I will have my custom AH.fm T-shirt, so I won't be hard to find anyway. :cap: :lol:

This has to be one of the few festivals that is worth me flying all the way from Australia for!

Tickets booked, I cannot wait!

Are we going to have a AH.fm crew meet up? I will have my custom AH.fm T-shirt, so I won't be hard to find anyway. :cap: :lol:

certainly we can meet up with ppl. have to set up a meeting closer to the event :smile:

Please vote on your favorite area! Log In | Facebook

Makes it easier for us to decide which area needs the biggest capacity :)
If you are not on Facebook then please post your answer here, your input is much appreciated! :)

almost there!!! :megacrazy:

Back