Tritonal feat. Cristina Soto - Still With Me [Air Up There]

KrisA

Registered
Reaction score
enhanced-MAIN-swm.jpg

OUT NOW (Beatport Exclusive) | Still With Me [Air Up There Recordings] :: Beatport

Without question one of the most popular tracks on Tritonal's "Piercing The Quiet" album is "Still With Me" - the chillout masterpiece that closed what is widely regarded as one of the albums of the year.

With Cristina Soto's chilling and emotional vocals once again being the focal point of a Tritonal production, Chad and Dave stay true to the emotion of the original but firmly take this into peak time territory, delivering the kind of production that will simply cause nothing short of hysteria on the dancefloor.

Absolutely essential work yet again from the USA's foremost trance duo, already supported by the likes of Armin van Buuren, Above & Beyond and Ferry Corsten.

enhanced-news-swm.jpg

Beatport Date : 10th October 2011
Release Date (other stores) : 24th October 2011
Cat. Number : AUTR008
Label : Air Up There Recordings / Enhanced Music

Tracklist:

1. Still With Me (Club Mix) (featuring Cristina Soto)

enhanced-news-releaes-10-11-2011.jpg

ENHANCED104: Temple One feat. Neev Kennedy - Love The Fear Love The Fear [Enhanced Recordings] :: Beatport
AUTR008: Tritonal feat. Cristina Soto - Still With Me Still With Me [Air Up There Recordings] :: Beatport

Supportlist: Armin van Buuren, Above & Beyond, Ferry Corsten, Gareth Emery, Alex M.O.R.P.H, Andy Moor, Arnej, Daniel Kandi, Dash Berlin, Ernesto vs Bastien, Guiseppe Ottaviani, Juventa, M.I.K.E, Marcus Schossow, Nic Chagall, Ronski Speed, Super8 & Tab, W & W, Will Holland and many more...

Back