Top tracks of 2011

avoice217

Registered
Reaction score
Now on this thread, no label is exempt from what people choose, its only the best tracks that people love that have been played on this site. So please let me know what you feel are the best tracks of this year. The more responses I get, the better chance I have of making a great set for EOYC.

Now if you guys know of tracks that are awesome that have been played on other sites, feel free to PM me the tracks. The only reason I said this site was cause im posting on this site & the tracks will be used for the upcomin EOYC contest.

Now if you guys know of tracks that are awesome that have been played on other sites, feel free to PM me the tracks. The only reason I said this site was cause im posting on this site & the tracks will be used for the upcomin EOYC contest.

I'll definitely think about it! :grinning: You'll get a PM from me at the beginning of next week with some tracks :)

Best trance track so far is probably Art Of Trance - Chung Kuo (Orkidea Remix)

Also you dont have to make it just 1 track. If theres more than 1 track that really pops out in your mind, feel free to say it. I dont want you to be hindered in your posts. I wanna hear every possible track that you love like crazy!

:: TrancEye pres. Electronic Dreams - Electronic Dreams (Original Mix) | Redux Recordings ::

Also you dont have to make it just 1 track. If theres more than 1 track that really pops out in your mind, feel free to say it. I dont want you to be hindered in your posts. I wanna hear every possible track that you love like crazy!

:cap: To me, for quite some time, one producer of melodic trance really ' stands out ' :bravo: In March 2011 Electronic Dreams was released. Stunning Enchanting Energetic & Melodic Super Trance :w00t: produced in Poland by TrancEye ! :clap2:

14-03-2011 Spain Trance Connection - The Radioshow 033
http://forum.ah.fm/regular-shows-ar...-spain-trance-connection-radioshow-033-a.html
CET: 23:00 - 01:00
Every 2nd Monday of the Month

14-03-2011 Spain Trance Connection - The Radioshow 033

01. TrancEye pres. Electronic Dreams - Electronic Dreams
:megacrazy:

TrancEye
TrancEye
Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for TrancEye

Aliases: Electronic Dreams, Przemek Wszelak

Genre: Trance
Profile: Producer, creating music since 2002.

:: TrancEye - Electronic Dreams | Redux Recordings ::

RELEASE DATE 2011-03-01
LABEL Redux Recordings
CATALOG # RDX064

signwoohoo.gif
fireworks.gif
fireworks.gif
TRANCE4LIFE
fireworks44q1.gif
EPICCCC DAY

(c) trancemade

Protoculture feat Shannon Hurley - Sun Gone Down has been a big favourite of mine this year.

Try and create a journey with your set though. It's fine choosing the top 10 tracks of the year, but if the set doesn't flow too well, people will be turned off by it.

Protoculture feat Shannon Hurley - Sun Gone Down has been a big favourite of mine this year.

Try and create a journey with your set though. It's fine choosing the top 10 tracks of the year, but if the set doesn't flow too well, people will be turned off by it.
100% true. I've listened to a lot of these kinds of sets which went terribly wrong, for me of course, as it didn't have a flow of "told" a journey. It is one of the most difficult things to master and special in a one hour set. But I hope for the best :wink:

Just create your own set with the tunes you like mate.

No one has to make the track selection for you (and please include Simon O'Shine - Miss You :LMAO: )

Ahmed Romel - Only for You (Arctic Moon Remix) [Blue Soho]

My best three in this year so far:

1. Brian Cameron - Engage (Original Mix) [Night Vision]
2. Will Atkinson - Breathe It (Original Mix) [Night Vision]
3. Sebastian Brandt - Ashes (Original Mix) [ASOT]

Wow, thank you all very much for the feedback that youve given me. Please dont let it stop tho. I do have a few tracks in mind that I wish to spin into my set (some uplifting, also some very mellow) so I hope it all works out.

Top 5

Brute - Ferry Corsten Vs. AvB

The Theme - Cosmic Gate

Painting Pyramids - Bjorn Akesson

Between The Rays - Ørjan Nilsen

Apollo Road - ATB & Dash Berlin

Back