LucasChasingDreams

Registered
Reaction score
00Sephira-ImaginationInMotion-Image1Front.jpg

Release Date: 03.10.2011
Label: MerKaBa Records

Tracklist:
01. Sephira - Where's My Map? (120 BPM)
02. Sephira - Learning To Walk (120 BPM)
03. Sephira - More Than Human (120 BPM)
04. Sephira - Memory Access (120 BPM)
05. Sephira - Life Changes (130 BPM)
06. Sephira - Destiny (125 BPM)
07. Sephira - Lost Vegas (125 BPM)
08. Sephira - The Beginning Of The End (128 BPM)
09. Sephira - Shamans Lullaby (125 BPM)

MerKaBa Records presents Imagination In Motion, the debut album by Sephira, a blue magnetic monkey whose tool of choice is magic and whose guide is the 4/4 beat of the psybient realm. This album showcases Sephira's unique fusion of downtempo ambient spaces utilising twilight overtones and driving, rolling basslines to take you on a journey through psychedelic soundscapes of a playful nature. If you have ever heard one of his mixes then you know where his passion lies, although this can not prepare you for the unique style laid out in this album. So turn down the lights, line up your favourite poison, take a deep breath and let Sephira guide you to wherever you find yourself upon listening. Mastering by Colin Bennun @ The Stooodio, Bristol, UK, with artwork by Rizerax.

Sephira - Imagination In Motion - Free Download at Ektoplazm - Free Music Portal and Psytrance Netlabel

Awesome stuff, I must admit. I heard it two times in a row. Very recommended. I suggest you get FLAC / WAV copy to feel it to the fullest.

Awesome stuff, I must admit. I heard it two times in a row. Very recommended. I suggest you get FLAC / WAV copy to feel it to the fullest.

Thanks labie, downloading now :)

Ektoplazm is one of the best places to get some psy-trance, been using it for almost a year now :choon:

Indeed, i love this site :friends:

Back