Show Times:
UK: 20:00 - 21:00
CET: 21:00 - 22:00
EST: 15:00 - 16:00
PST: 14:00 - 15:00

Tracklist

Download
Orkidea - RadioUnity 034 on AH.FM 19-10-2011.mp3
http://forum.ah.fm/redirect-to/?red..._-_RadioUnity_034_on_AH.FM_19-10-2011.mp3.zip

Please feel free to comment on the show. Don't forget to VOTE
Did you miss the show... Let us remind you next time: click here

Last edited by a moderator:
My favorite show! :grinning2:

orkidea300.jpg

(c)DjOrkidea.com

"Tonight's Radio Unity will be a much more proggy and housey one than usually. This is partially inspired by the set I played with progressive house legend Nick Warren (of Way Out West fame) last weekend here in Helsinki. This sound also reminds me a lot of the golden days of Renaissance CD compilations which still stand as finest examples of the art of DJing. Happy to see the Renaissance Masters series also continuing with none other than Dave Seaman at the decks. Tonight's mix features music by artists like Dousk, Underworld, Gabriel Ananda, Christian Smith and my remix of finnish vocalist superstar Lauri's forthcoming single 'Disco-Nnect' - which hopefully has echoes of the great Brothers In Rhythm remixes from the past."

Show: DJ Orkidea: Radio Unity 034
Time: 3rd Wed of the month @ 21-22 CET (22-23 FIN time)
Live streams and chat: Leading Trance Radio - Afterhours
Podcast in iTunes: iTunes - Podcasts - Radio Unity by DJ Orkidea
Old podcasts, tracklists and direct downloads: Radio Unity

Good evening everybody! Tonight's show will definitely be something different. Very slow and very housey but IMHO with a certain trancey proggy vibe (especially towards the end of the show) which hopefully you will enjoy:) If you like Global Underground and Renaissance mixes or Nick Warren, Dave Seaman, Sasha & Digweed's sets then I hope you'll like this mix.

Interested to hear that remix of Disco-Nnect :hmmm:

Good evening everybody! Tonight's show will definitely be something different. Very slow and very housey but IMHO with a certain trancey proggy vibe (especially towards the end of the show) which hopefully you will enjoy:) If you like Global Underground and Renaissance mixes or Nick Warren, Dave Seaman, Sasha & Digweed's sets then I hope you'll like this mix.
I loved Global Underground mixes :)

Tuned! Hello everyone :wave:

Here we go. ^^

01. Chus, Groove Foundation: That Feeling (Acappella)

Good old spoken word house acapella to get us into the vibe. Only for the first 60 seconds...

tuned in :dance: hi all :) :dance:
amazing start :bow: :bravo: :dance: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

1279 Listeners ~ Orkidea - RadioUnity 034 on AH.FM

Hi everyone.:music:

:wave: :dance: :good2: Cool relaxed start :choon: :super: