Mike Koglin 'V.S' Album

Rhysjones

Registered
Reaction score
Hi there, just wanted to recommend the awesome new Mike Koglin ‘V.S’ album! After hearing Armin hammer ‘Sequential’, ‘1:1.618’, Bermuda, ‘Little Bird’ (which reached the top of Juno’s charts), ‘Ultraviolet’ and ‘Shift’ (which is going to be the first single, Phew breath....!), I knew Mike Koglin was planning huge things.

My personal favourite is ‘Little Bird’, which Judge Jules has dropped on Radio One’s Saturday Warm-Up. Mike Koglin couldn’t of gone wrong really, using a genius ‘V.S’ concept he got to work with Trance music’s finest, Alex Morph, Jono Grant, Pulser and Lange plus many others.

I just did not anticipate the impact album was going to create, it also boasts the James Zabeila bootleg of ‘The Silence’ and Sasha’s ‘Wavy Gravy’ which I have been after for a life-time!!!

I got a signed promo copy from Noysmusic.com which is definitely the way forward, but you can just order it from HMV.

Anyway just wanted to know other peoples thoughts, was it destined to arrive at some point, after Mike Koglin already producing Legendary tracks like the remix of Lustral Everytime!?

Thankyou Mike!!!!!!!

I have yet to hear this album, but judging from the tracks little bird , sequential, 1:1.618, I'm sure the album is good.

Can't wait to hear it.

I can't wait for this, I already heard a few tracks from it on TATW (Trance Around the World with Above & Beyond), and I have to say that it's unbelievable! :D

Back