A State Of Trance 550 @ Brabanthallen, Den Bosch (NL) (31.03.2012)

Mathieu

Registered
Reaction score
hn75asra.jpg

Date : 31st of March 2012
Line-up : ?
Tickets : the ticket sale will start on that particular date. On 10.00 AM precisely the online ticket shop will open
Price : ?

waiting for this event, cheers all :)

Pre Party???? I'm totally coming back I can't wait. I won't even be all paranoid about trains and planes.

Hell yeah there's gonna be a pre-party. I'm thinking outdoor, how does that sound? ;)

Also, ticket sale starts first of november, first 2500 tickets will give admittance to an exclusive 1 hour set by Armin van Buuren.

2 names confirmed for line-up, Menno de Jong and Armin van Buuren.

Source: CSI work :p

Tickets bought.

See you in Holland once again :)

:beer::beer::beer::beer:

Hell yeah there's gonna be a pre-party. I'm thinking outdoor, how does that sound? ;)

Somehow I felt this coming after our talk at Armada Night. :lol: Attending for sure, tickets arranged already. :smile:

I can probably say more about a preparty somewhere in January, it's no use talking to those guys now. They don't plan ahead that far.

Obviously I will be there, party and pre-party (and, if the pre-party overlaps with Armin's warm-up, too bad for Armin! I'm going to AH!)

Booked hotel in advance as I had total confidence in getting tickets, got tickets and now flights are booked. Only 149 days to go :super:

Back