PST: 07:00 - 08:00

Tracklist

Download
Ronald de Foe - Different Reality 022 on AH.FM 23-10-2011.mp3

Please feel free to comment on the show. Don't forget to VOTE
Did you miss the show... Let us remind you next time: click here

Last edited by a moderator:
:friends::friends::friends:

962 Listeners : tracklist uploaded : Ronald de Foe - Different Reality 022 on AH.FM

Ronald de Foe pres. Different Reality 022 @ Afterhours.Fm (23.10.2011) :book:

01. System F vs. Cosmic Gate - The Blue Theme (Ferry Corsten Fix) [Premier] (c) Darren Tate
02. .. .. ..

Cosmic Gate
Cosmic Gate
Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Cosmic Gate
Members: Claus Terhoeven, Stefan Bossems

In Groups: Dance United

Profile: The Dj´s and producers Claus Terhoeven (Nic Chagall) and Stefan Bossems (DJ Bossi), met in 1997 while they had several releases with different projects for the X-IT Label in Cologne

Cosmic Gate (official) <https://www.facebook.com/cosmicgate>
Special thanks to @DarrenTate aka Jurgen Vries, who gave us the permission to release this official cover version of "The Theme"! thanks mate next beer is on us!

Danmark Ori
Not very impressed in this particular case. Be original. The ' cover ' version often is put in a way, suggesting you were the original producers. Without the addition, clearing things up, you put above. Imho you don't need this kind of practises. The audible result is disappointing as well. Like pure class wine (the original version) imo, to my taste, the effect is like adding just 'water' to it, degrading the actual product. Bummer. While you have proven more as enough in the past, you're quite capable to compose some cool & quality tracks on your own device. http://geo-media.beatport.​com/image_size/212x212/312​6928.jpg :bleh: :DSee more
http://geo-media.beatport.com/​image_size/212x212/3126928.jpg
geo-media.beatport.com

Whilst at Global UK during Gareth Emery's set I heard ''The Theme'', so naturally thought it was Jurgen Vries classic being played.

Backstage in an interview I did with Gareth I asked ''Jurgen Vries The Theme, where did that come from?''

To which he replied ''Its actually Cosmic Gate - The Theme''

Here's my beef, plenty of Old Classics have have been reworked. For example Grace - Not Over Yet (Max Graham vs Protoculture)

Cosmic Gate say Darren Tate aka Jurgen Vries has given them permission to release it as a ''cover''

To me this track is now hitting a new market. Many trance listeners in the 16 to 25 bracket may not be aware of the original so will hear it and think, what a great new tune when it is infact a rip off.

Just thinking in other genres of music people cover stuff claim the credit and get rightly slated for it.

I personally think its pretty cheap of Cosmic Gate to release the track as their own. Thats not only my opinion, there really would of been no harm in calling it;

Jurgen Vries - The Theme (Cosmic Gate 2011 Rework)

Much more classy.

961 Listeners ~ Ronald de Foe - Different Reality 022 on AH.FM

01. System F vs. Cosmic Gate - The Blue Theme (Ferry Corsten Fix) [Premier] (c) Darren Tate
02. .. .. ..

Ferry Corsten
Ferry Corsten
Images for Ferry Corsten

Aliases: 4x4, A Jolly Good Fellow, Albion, Bypass (4), Cyber F, Dance Therapy, Delaquente, Digital Control, East West (2), Eon (2), Exiter, Farinha, Ferr, Firmly Undaground, Free Inside, Funk Einsatz, Kinky Toys, Lunalife, Moonman, Nutter, The, Party Cruiser, Pulp Victim, Raya Shaku, Sidewinder (2), Skywalker (4), System F, Zenithal

In Groups: Alter Native, Blade Racer, Discodroids, Double Dutch (4), Elektrika, Embrace (6), Energiya, FB (3), Fernick, Gouryella, Mind To Mind, Nixieland, Penetrator, Project Aurora, Riptide, Roef, S.O.A, Scum, Selected Worx, Sons Of Aliens, Soundcheck, Spirit Of Adventure, Starparty, Tellurians, The, Veracocha, Vimana

systemfOOTB.png

:: System F - Out of the Blue 2010 ::

:: Darren Tate : YOU rock ! ::

02. .. .. ..

Darren Tate
Darren Tate
Images for Darren Tate

Aliases: Alphaland, Citizen Caned, DT8, DT8 Project, Jurgen Vries, Orion
In Groups: Angelic, Kota

Profile: Darren Tate is a producer and DJ born in London, England. He is a classically trained musician. Started Mondo Records in 2000.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap: :clap2: