Katadunkass - Electronic Spectrum 003 (Piccoli Guest Mix)

Katadunkass

Registered
Reaction score
Third instalment is ready and this time with a beautiful uplifting guest mix from Piccoli! Been very busy this month with a JPL guest mix for November, some personal things and of couse also this episode.
These kinds of episodes are some of the hardest but also most fun mixes I have ever made and I enjoy every single minut of it.
This time I have some great new tracks from Lessov, Airwave, Protoculture, Matt Bukovski, Alpadelta and a very special chilling track at the end! Just like last time I will spend a few minutes describing each section in the mix:

ProGressive
Very melodic this time which you clearly can see on the labels. This time I have a wonderful intro track from Lessov followed by a new artist for me, Blugazer.
Break Time
A bit darker and less melodic than my last Break Time sections. This time I'll play a superb breaks mix from Airwave which is out now on J00F Recordings!
I also have a new track from Underground City Music, a great label btw., and also a wonderful new A-Mase procuction!
Further Evolution
One of my favorite parts of this episode. Protoculture is one of the producers of the year for me and he doesn't let me down this time neither! Liquid Logic is a great new track from him! Eximinds new track was a competitor to Track Of The Month. This track is one of the best tracks this year so far if you ask me! Back in 2008 Rain Stars Eternal was released and with that a more popish track called Breakaway. This time Solarstone makes an amazing mix of his own track with his very special unique sounds!
Guest Mix: Piccoli
This time Piccoli is on the guest mix duty and he have made a smashing, uplifting guest mix! Starting of with Felicity by Lemon & Einar K it doesn't slow down at any second! A must listen guest mix for any Uplift lover!
Tune Of The Month
M82 whould have been the Track of The Month if it wasn't for this beauty. It is pretty much perfect in every single way and Alphadelta have produced a candidate for Tune Of The Year imo!
Power It Up!
Very uplifting and fast-paced this time! The latest release from Temple One on Enhanced, a superb remix from Dallaz Project, a raw-bass track from Matt Bukovski with another beautiful melody and of course the slightly overplayed An Angels Love (Vocal Mix)
Chilling Moment
Probably the most special Chilling Track I've played so far. It was released back in 2009 by some of the most legenday producers in EDM: Union Jack. This is from their new "album" called Retrospective!

Katadunkass - Electronic Spectrum 003 (Piccoli Guest Mix)
Tracklist:
ProGressive

01. Lessov - White Butterfly (Original Mix) [Arrival]
02. Blugazer -- Someday (Original Mix) [Alter Ego Progressive]
03. Kobana & Mario Hatchet - Weekend Memories (Terry Da Libra Remix) [Silk Digital Records]
04. Janeiro & Sovt - Dreams Of The Sea (Ozo Effy Remix) [Solaris]
Break Time
05. Ivan Nikusev & Wav-E - Aurora (Airwave Breaks Remix) [J00F Recordings]
06. Alfoa - Refractions (Digital Department Remix) [Underground City Music]
07. A-Mase - Emotions & Dreams (Original Mix) [Digital Sensation]
Further Evolution
08. Protoculture - Liquid Logic (Original Mix) [Re*Brand]
09. Eximinds - M82 (Original Mix) [Unearthed Records]
10. Solarstone feat Alex Karweit - Breakaway (Solarstone's Phuture Remix) [Solaris]
Guest Mix: Piccoli
11. Lemon & Einar K - Felicity (Original Mix) [Armada]
12. SoundLift - Empty Night Street (Daniel Kandi Remix) [Blue Soho Recordings]
13. Sequentia - Eclipse (Original Mix) [Enhanced Recordings]
14. Project Logical - Night Drive (Original Mix) [Eve Records]
15. Juventa & Pulstate - Somnia (Jorn van Deynhoven Remix) [Infrasonic Recordings]
Tune Of The Month
16. Alphadelta - Sandcastle (Original Mix) [Shah-Music Digital]
Power It Up!
17. Temple One feat Neev Kennedy - Love The Fear (Original Mix) [Enhanced Recordings]
18. Abstract Vision & Elite Electronic feat Eva Kade - Miracle (Dallaz Project Remix) [Vendace Records]
19. Matt Bukovski - Inspired [Digital Society Recordings]
20. Alex M.O.R.P.H. feat Sylvia Tosun - An Angels Love (Vocal Mix) [Armada]
Chilling Moment
21. Union Jack - Submerge (Original Mix) [Porcupine Records] [From Retrospective Album]

Link:
Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!

smiley-dance009.gif

Wth, a humping banana? :lol: Hope you'll like it :ee. (My set, not the banana :mask:)
We shall see which I like more, the banana or the set :mask:, listening now :music:

As usual, tracklist looks sick.

Downloading :)

Great episode again, thanks Kata & Piccoli :)

Tracklist looks crazy! :megacrazy: :super:
Will download and give it a listen (right after listening to Akesson's Threshold 052! :wub:)

d/loading:)

and thanks Kata for the invitation and TeroA for your comments:)

Back