David Gazel - I Will Get It [Silent Shore White]

Uplifting Mist

Registered
Reaction score
SSW018_Small.jpg

Release date: 2011-11-14
Record label: Silent Shore White
Format: WAV/MP3

Trance Music unites people around the world and brings only the good mood among everyone. Costa Rica is no exception and David Gazel is a guy who proves this thought. This young producer joins Silent Shore with his debut releases I Will Get It.

DJ/Radio Support: Manuel Le Saux (Extrema 240, Extrema 241 Vote Winner), Veselin Tasev (Digital Trance World 199), Greg Downey, Giuseppe Ottaviani, Karybde & Scylla (10/10, Suzy Solar (Awesome pack!), ReOrder, Michael Jay Parker, Odonbat, Nurettin Colak, Dave Deen, Matt Trigle, Der Mystik, Jordan Waeles and more...

I Will Get It is one driving uplifter! Right from the start it goes the right trance direction. Plucks in the intro are revealing its anthem atmosphere smoothly taking you the the breakdown where it all gets its new role. Emotions, euphoria, love are all together playing with your senses so just feel the energy and reach for the lasers before David releases it to the full!

SSW018: David Gazel - I Will Get It (Original Mix) - YouTube

Whole release comes with remixes from Astuni who brings you high class uplifting Remix, Igor Dyachkov who enters the scene with one big progressive Club-Anthem Remix and our own Jective who shows a bit of dark side of his heart in his Remix.

SSW018: David Gazel - I Will Get It (Astuni Remix) - YouTube

SSW018: David Gazel - I Will Get It (Igor Dyachkov Remix) - YouTube

SSW018: David Gazel - I Will Get It (Jective pres. Muska Remix) - YouTube

We believe you will enjoy this release.

Buy Now On: Audiojelly - Dance Music Download Store
Worldwide Release Date: 14/11/2011

Thank you all for your support

SSR TEAM

Back