Hazem Beltagui & Allan V. - "Yesterday / The Day After" Out Now

KristofferL

Registered
Reaction score
6yl7vq.jpg

Info:
Artist: Hazem Beltagui & Allan V.
Title: Yesterday / The Day After (Original Mixes)
Label: Macarize
Cat #: MRIZE030
Style: Progressive House

Purchase/Preview (Beatport Exclusive 2 weeks): Yesterday / The Day After [Macarize] :: Beatport

Press:
Hazem Beltagui and Allan V, in their very first release as a duo, “Yesterday / The Day After”, have proven once again that two heads are better than one! As a release from two talented producers and buddies, “Yesterday / The Day After” signals a new dawn of opportunities that will allow Hazem and Allan to further harness their skills and reach out to a wider scope of audience. “Yesterday / The Day After” will enlighten hearts and levitate minds with its own distinctive sounds!

“Yesterday” encapsulates a feeling of warmth and serenity as it builds on its emotive pianos and fragile melodies. “The Day After”, on the other hand is a drift to a stronger approach to the sounds for both Hazem Beltagui and Allan V. As a track that breaks the boundary between progressive house and uplifting trance, “The Day After” offers an unending surge of euphoria for your ears.

“Yesterday / The Day After” as a whole goes beyond the sounds of Hazem Beltagui and Allan V as solo artists and paves way to something greater-- and from this release itself, it’s already quite evident.

Some comments:
"Nice" - Marcus Schossow

"Will give them a shot. Day after is sounding chunky!" - tyDi

"I like the day after .. nice one.. thanks!" - Scot Project

"The Day after is nice!" - Ruben de Ronde

"Probably a little trancey for me, may try Yesterday though :)" - Jaytech

""I like the day after" - Max Graham

Back