New Website

How's the new website ....Like it?

• Total voters

dan

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes the rumors are true, AH.FM has been working on a new website. The good thing is that the new site is almost done. We tried to keep same original feel/colors form current website, we believe we were successful with that as it has a real AH.FM feel.

We have spent a extensive amount of time into tweaking the new site, not only for speed but also the feel of being part of this community.

Whats New!

Website url will change.
www.ah.fm - front page news... news that you care about, we believe not in quantity but quality, we feel the content on main page will be content that is interesting in the scene and at the same time important for a trance addict!

www.ah.fm/forum - advanced new forums, really quick and swift (although i think current forums are blazing fast)

The real list of changes is kinda boring to read but i believe better to experience :)

We do not have a real date set for the launch of it, as there are still a few pending bugs that have to be fixed by VBulletin, but its real soon...

if anyone is interested in screenshots let me know :) ill post them here

:morepics: screenshots would be cool :)

:bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo:

haha lazy maybe... better to see it then read it :music:

hey Dan, just noticed on you details under your ava a new thing the gender, where i can put that? i was looking for that and didn't find:)

now the new website, looks really good, just wondering if the tune in options will be with a good visibility, for sure will be:)

hey Dan, just noticed on you details under your ava a new thing the gender, where i can put that? i was looking for that and didn't find:)

now the new website, looks really good, just wondering if the tune in options will be with a good visibility, for sure will be:)

you can edit your options they should be there :)

thanks for nice comments, visibility will be very good :)

Yea front page looks good and would love to see screenshot of the forum as well :)

Oh yes looks very nice :)

Back