Thread: BF3 your thoughts...

BF3 your thoughts...

So as the game is out for few weeks now, what are your thought's ? i heard its alot better on PC but that I guess is debatable ...

share your thoughts....

[YOUTUBE]2zw8SmsovJc[/YOUTUBE]
    Most listened to Trance Radio - AH.FM
    Love AH.FM? become today.

Standing at the edge of time. (Actually Finland)
    I can only speak for PC version so no idea how it is on consoles. PC version sounds and looks amazing if you got gear for it (it is not that bad looking even at low settings though). It has it's problems, the battlelog where you join servers/see your stats from web browser isn't that ideal in my opinion. It is sometimes bit buggy too. Also the game tends to occasionally crash or freeze but I'm sure these will be patched up eventually. Also PC version has 64 player servers but I feel that it is bit too much for some of the maps so I think 32 players is best for most of the maps and game modes. Single player campaign isn't that good but who plays that anyways

All in all the game is much fun to play especially if you are in good squad and teamwork flows nicely. And it is addictive
    Follow me on http://www.facebook.com/DjTeroA | http://www.twitter.com/DjTeroA

E=mc² Become a supporter now
    Will buy it later this month for X-Box, can't wait! Never really played Battlefield before but thought I wanted to give it a shot

Quote Originally Posted by TeroA View Post
    I can only speak for PC version so no idea how it is on consoles. PC version sounds and looks amazing if you got gear for it (it is not that bad looking even at low settings though). It has it's problems, the battlelog where you join servers/see your stats from web browser isn't that ideal in my opinion. It is sometimes bit buggy too. Also the game tends to occasionally crash or freeze but I'm sure these will be patched up eventually. Also PC version has 64 player servers but I feel that it is bit too much for some of the maps so I think 32 players is best for most of the maps and game modes. Single player campaign isn't that good but who plays that anyways

All in all the game is much fun to play especially if you are in good squad and teamwork flows nicely. And it is addictive
    I kinda tend to agree with you on this, i haven't played the game yet, however from my friends "Marcel Kenenberg" he said its kinda buggy also, but then again game just came out so i think there are many bugs to be fixed and patches in the pipeline.

Still need to build my new PC
    Most listened to Trance Radio - AH.FM
    Love AH.FM? become today.

I am having a blast with this game and agree with everything TeroA wrote in his post. The browser based menu system is very odd and buggy. I haven't had any crash problems during the game but have had some problems getting connected to servers more than I would like. I'm hoping the Squad DM mod catches on more because it's fun as hell but there are only a few and I mean like 2-3 servers running it (on North American servers). Overall, a fantastic game once you get in a good server!

E=mc² Become a supporter now
    Finally got my hands into BF3, been playing the Single Player Campaign for a couple of hours now, it is really great! The sound effects are amazing and better than COD imo.

Ive seen both version. PC and Xbox, but I love console version much more. Well, there is limitation like less players in rounds and maps little smaller than on PC version, cuz Xbox360 doesnt have powerfull GPU enough. But choosing game modes (in MP) is on console better. I really hate how DICE made it for PC. Starting game thru web browser is insane.

Anyway, who wants to play BF3 with me on Xbox, here is my gammertag "RonnyK1"

AH Listener
    i agree with much of opinions, but I'm not sad about start the game to the browser. The map "Metro" is crazy hell!! But if you want to try something more realistic other map for you. Anyway, i spending my evenings with BF3 and AH.FM. There is one thing The sound in the game is amazing and sounds of AH.FM is amazing too!!1 It's too much difficult make a choise

AH Listener
    forgot write my nickname. It's 1QUASAR1
    Join my in BF3 i'm good!

Personally I play it on the PS3 and though it started off a little buggy, I can say that I do enjoy it. There are still some tweaks to work out as far as weapon ranges, hit accuracy, etc. I've seen all three versions and personally I think it is a personal preference on which one better suits your gaming style.
    My only love sprung from my only hate~Romeo and Juliet, William Shakespeare

Thread Information