Mindset - Yuu (The Remixes) OUT NOW

KristofferL

Registered
Reaction score
2whoy15.jpg

Info:
Artist: Mindset
Title: Yuu (The Remixes) (axisONE and V I F Mixes)
Label: Macarize
Cat #: MRIZE031
Style: Progressive House (Big Room / Melodic)

Purchase: Yuu (The Remixes) [Macarize] :: Beatport

Press:
Released three months ago, “Yuu” by Mindset (Jay Ardrey) is one of the tracks that helped shape the sound of Macarize to what it is today. Aside from which, “Yuu” itself is responsible for affirming Jay as one of the label’s staple artists. This time around it’s Hong Kong-based producer Dan Sayuran aka axisONE as well as Ukrainian soundsmith Koss Astafyev aka V I F who are taking over with their respective remixes for “Yuu (The Remixes)”!

Indulge yourselves to the electrifying reinterpretation of axisONE as he showcases his sky-piercing sounds that take you to the bright neon-painted skylines of Hong Kong! The V I F remix, on the other hand, embodies a more emotive approach as VIF puts together starry melodies and tranquil atmospheric pads in this remix.

It is no doubt that Mindset has heavily inspired the uplifting sounds of Macarize, and as the latest release featuring axisONE and V I F, “Yuu (The Remixes)” definitely solidifies the timeless sounds of the label!

Support:
Airplay by Marcus Schossow, tyDi, Kyau & Albert, PROFF, Flash Brothers, Vadim Soloviev, Lemon8, Carlo Calabro and Kris O'Neil among others.

Back