stage1.jpg

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ MARK RONDEAU PRESENTS... ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ TRANCE SUNDAYS ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ DJ JULIET STAR ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ DJ JOHNNY ZANA ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

******** 2nd SUNDAY OF EVERY MONTH! ********

WATCH DJ JULIET STAR RECORDING HER WEEKLY RADIO SHOW LIVE
SECOND SUNDAY OF EVERY MONTH!

Be a part of the show. We will be doing a LIVE Video Broadcast of the Event on Sennheiser's Live DJ website located at: Live Dj Underground > Sennheiser > Home

Sunday, November 13th, 2011 at STAGE San Diego

♥ ♥ ♥ NO COVER!!! ADMISSION is FREE to this event!!! ♥ ♥ ♥

https://www.eventvibe.com/event-info/Trance-Sundays-w-Juliet-Star-Johnny-Zana/134886x0

* Please still click "Attending" so your friends know you will be there!

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

MAIN ROOM:

( Genre: Trance )

★☊: DJ JULIET STAR

Biography:
I am an EDM DJ from San Diego, CA. I play Trance & Progressive House mainly but I love many other styles as well. I am also an EDM Journalist who has done album reviews and Interviewed many Deejays from all over. Please check out my Interviews and radio shows on ETN.fm, Radio4by4.com/Trance and right here on JulietStar.com. I currently play Live House music every Wednesday at 6pm PST / 9pm EST on Radio4by4.com and Live Trance Music every Friday at 7pm PST / 10pm EST on JulietStar.com, Radio4by4.com/Trance & ETN.fm.

Affiliations:
Radio4by4.com; JulietStar.com; Radio4by4.com/Trance; ETN.fm

Websites:
DJ Juliet Star > Home
Juliet Star | Facebook
Juliet Star (@JulietStar) on Twitter
julietstar's sounds on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

★☊: DJ JOHNNY ZANA

Biography:
Johnny Zana is Johnny Antezana. His music journey began in 1989 in Providence, Rhode Island, where he studied under numerous talents and perfected his technical skills as a new DJ in the local scene. Experimenting with Trance, Progressive, and House Music in the years following, he expanded his search to encapsulate his true style. He found himself performing in Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, and South America and the music took on its own life from there.

Providing the opening sets for such top global acts as Cosmic Gate, Tom Colontonio, Marco V, Aly & Fila, Victor Dinaire, and numerous other events yet to come, his current world of music has no pause button. Ever progressing on his style and sound, he hosts a weekly podcast of the latest Progressive and Trance tracks, infusing influences from such wide ranges as Paul Van Dyk, Markus Schulz, Gareth Emery, Above & Beyond, Sean Tyas, DeadMau5, and several young emerging producers awaiting their formal introduction into the industry. Also, as those who surround him in his professional life know, his dedication to the craft has always encompassed a multifaceted view on life and his career. For the past 5 years, he's been a staple in the Arizona Electronic Music scene, where he has performed at Cream Stereo Lounge, Pussycat Lounge and Myst nightclub. During 2010-2011 you could find him the on the airwaves of Global1fm.com with intoxicating mixes on his live radio show “The Johnny Jam Experience”.

His long-range endeavors have now come full circle to his home-base in San Diego, California where he's joined the ranks of the multi-talented Eventvibe and EV Music artists. Nevertheless, as always, his music continues to evolve and his eyes remain wide open with anticipation for the future.

Proud Supporter of #TranceFamily and #HouseNation

Some of my most memorable shows that I've played to date -

- Ultra Music Festival 12 - WMC Miami 2010
- Memorial Day weekend with Victor Dinaire (San Diego, CA)
- Tom Colontonio at Pussycat Lounge (Scottsdale, AZ)
- Digital Dance Party (Cream Stereo Lounge, AZ)
- Marco V (Cream Stereo Lounge, AZ)
- Aly & Fila at Cream
- Eventvibe AZ 8yr Anniversary
- Cosmic Gate at Cream
- Journey to EDC 2009 - Myst

Websites:
johnnyzana.com
Johnny Zana | Facebook
Johnny Zana's sounds on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

★THE SEARCH FOR SOUND (- San Diego Trance | San Diego clubs | San Diego Trance Movement)

Being an avid Trance lover since 1999, I'm always searching for amazing new sounds. One of my goals in life is to see all the great DJs/Producers perform that I really enjoy. There is so much amazing talent in this world and I will always be searching for someone new and unique.

My goal with my new radio show and podcast is to search for newer and less known Trance & Progressive artists. I have had the pleasure of seeing and hearing most of the Big Named Artists over the years and now it's time to move onto the new talented artists of the future.

For my second episode I am having my friend KJM as a guest on my radio show. KJM lives in Los Angeles and is rapidly becoming the next big Trance & Progressive producer.

I've had the pleasure of playing KJM's latest unreleased track 'KJM - Lucky Number 31' on my Live Radio Show on ETN.fm, Radio4by4.com/Trance, SheFM.com & JulietStar.com. I always played this track out at Onyx Room in San Diego, CA last month and the crowd really went crazy for it. :)

I am currently working on a compilation album with a label and I am going to include a couple tracks by KJM. I've known KJM for a little while now and I have seen great progress in his productions in the last few months. I look forward to hearing his upcoming releases and collaborations and you can be sure I'll be playing them on my future shows.

VENUE:

Erik Stage, owner of Stage in the heart of the Gaslamp, calls the venue “three floors of entertainment in our haunted house of corridors and mezzanines.” In its third year, Stage recently underwent a facelift, including new lights, sound system, and flooring.

“We’re trying to create a venue for all types of acts to perform for the busy Fifth Avenue Gaslamp market,” says Stage, “a good mix of bands and DJs with occasional surprises.”

On the more economical end of the Gaslamp scene, Stage offers a small selection of domestics ($5) and imports ($6), both bottled, or the ever-tasteful Pabst Blue Ribbon tall can for a whopping $7.

“It is the ‘anticorporate bar,’” says Stage. “No suits here!”

21+ to Enter | SHOW BEGINS: 9:00pm-2:00am |

STAGE
762 5th Ave.
Gaslamp, San Diego, CA

Stage Bar & Grill | San Diego's Live music venue and Tennessee BBQ

"ADD" MARK RONDEAU PRESENTS (Mark Rondeau Presents | Facebook) to your friend list to stay up-to-date on all our events, and be the first to hear about special promotions!

Back