Lange - EP2 OUT NOW [Lange Recordings]

EnhancedMusic

Registered
Reaction score

OUT NOW | Beatport

We bring you two more massive Lange classics that have been updated for 2011 as part of his "Lange Remixed" album.

First up is the almighty Another You Another Me, which was delivered by Lange and Gareth Emery in 2006. Dusting this one off is the on fire Rafael Frost, who injects his tech infused trance style to wondrous effect, whilst staying true to the originals hypnotic lead.

Next up is trance legend M.I.K.E who takes the controls of Kilimanjaro, again he too stays true to the vibe of the original but adds that classic M.I.K.E touch!

Release Date (all stores) : 11st November 2011
Cat. Number : LANGE045
Label : Lange Recordings / Enhanced Music
OUT NOW: Beatport

Tracklist:

1 : Lange Vs. Gareth Emery - Another You Another Me (Rafael Frost Remix)

2 : Lange pres. Firewall - Kilimanjaro (M.I.K.E. Remix)

This Week's Other Releases:

Enhanced106 - Broning - Solaris / The Island Of Happiness Solaris / The Island Of Happiness [Enhanced Recordings] :: Beatport
ALWAYSA008R - Adam Szabo - Arcade (Remixed) Arcade (Remixed) [Always Alive Recordings ] :: Beatport
LANGE044 - Lange - Sci-Fi Hero Lange Recordings :: Beatport

Supportlist: Armin van Buuren, Markus Schulz, Lange, Andy Moor, Gareth Emery, Daniel Kandi, Ernesto vs Bastien, Guiseppe Ottaviani, Jochen Miller, Jorn van Deynhoven, Juventa, Nic Chagall, Tritonal, tyDi, W & W, Will Holland, Maarten De Jong, 7 Skies, Aaron Camz, Andre Visior, Angel Ace, Binary Finary, Dale Corderoy, Dan Stone, DJ Ange, DJ Feel, Fast Distance, Flash Brothers, Haris C, Jerome Isma Ae, Jonas Hornblad, Joop, Kris O'Neil, Manuel Le Saux, Marc Simz, Mike Saint Jules, Misja Helsloot, MoodFreak, Neal Scarborough, Neil Moore, Raz Nitzan, Sequentia, Shawn Mitiska, Steve Anderson, Suncatcher, Talla 2XLC, Taras Huntley, Tempo Giusto, Yaz and many more...

Back