How do you rate this show?

• Total voters

ShowsBot

I love Music
Reaction score

Cliffy Burrows
Cliffy Burrows
- Discogs Search

Genres: Electro / Tech House / Prog House / Prog Trance / Uplifting Trance / Tech
Profile: DJ. Founder of Digitized Recordings
cliffy.jpg
Tracklist:
01 Toucstone - Free Falling (AH.FM Intro Mix) [Artist CDR]
02 Damien Kennedy pres. Nankeen - Andromeda (Original Mix) [Digitized Recordings CDR]
03 ZiRENZ - Edge Of Space 2011 (Mindful Innovations Remix) [Nu Communicate Recordings]
04 Sandeagle - The Painting (Original Mix) [Digitized Recordings CDR]
05 Dean Thomas - White Shore (Original Mix) [Digitized Recordings CDR]
06 Free Gate - Holiday (Touchstone Remix) [Silent Shore White CDR]
07 Touchstone - Senza Fine (Original Mix) [Digitized Recordings CDR]
08 Jamie Walker - The Afterlife (Original Mix) [Defcon Recordings CDR]
09 Ashley Smith & Josh Kayn - Far Away (Touchstone Remix) [Digitized Recordings CDR]
10 Shaun Williams - Digital Communication (Original Mix) [Digital Upgrade CDR]

Download:
Cliffy Burrows presents Digitized Radio 001 on AH.FM 14-11-2011.mp3

Discuss this show below, all comments welcomed. Let us know if you enjoyed the show by Voting on the Poll.
Never have to miss the show again, let us remind you in future.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tonight see's the start of my new monthly radio show 'Digitized Radio'. As well as showcasing the latest and greatest tunes from my label 'Digitized Recordings', I will be playing some of the cream of the current crop of tunes around at the moment as well as upfront promo's. The show starts at 10pm GMT straight after Sean Tyas.

This week will feature a intro track from Touchstone created especially for this opening show as well as other tracks from him, Damien Kennedy pres. Nankeen, Zirens, Mindful Innovations, Sandeagle, Dean Thomas, Free Gate, Jamie Walker, Shaun Williams, Ashley Smith & Josh Kayn.

See you there.

Tonight see's the start of my new monthly radio show 'Digitized Radio'. As well as showcasing the latest and greatest tunes from my label 'Digitized Recordings', I will be playing some of the cream of the current crop of tunes around at the moment as well as upfront promo's. The show starts at 10pm GMT straight after Sean Tyas.

This week will feature a intro track from Touchstone created especially for this opening show as well as other tracks from him, Damien Kennedy pres. Nankeen, Zirens, Mindful Innovations, Sandeagle, Dean Thomas, Free Gate, Jamie Walker, Shaun Williams, Ashley Smith & Josh Kayn.

See you there.

All the best here on AH ...

:bravo::bravo::bravo:

Here we go thanks to those who are tuned in.

01 Touchstone - Free Falling (AH.FM Intro Mix) [Artist CDR]

that was a nice uplifter to start the show off.

01 Toucstone - Free Falling (AH.FM Intro Mix) [Artist CDR]
02 Damien Kennedy pres. Nankeen - Andromeda (Original Mix) [Digitized Recordings CDR]

Tuned here

lovely choon:super::super::super:

1063 Listeners ~ Cliffy Burrows presents Digitized Radio 001 on AH.FM

Here we go thanks to those who are tuned in.

01 Touchstone - Free Falling (AH.FM Intro Mix) [Artist CDR]

Touchstone
Touchstone
(3) Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Touchstone (3)

Genres: House / Techno / Trance
Profile: DJ and Producer

Back