ah.fm on Google Calendar

panduksk

Registered
Reaction score
For those who are Ah.fm addicts using Google calendars and reminders on various Devices - this is my contribution for Ah.fm as an ah addict not to miss an event scheduled on ah.fm anymore.

I'll be updating the calendar every week as updated on Ah.fm,
so those using Apple,WIndows,Symbian,Android devices can no longer miss events.
With google calendar you can even set sms,Alarm and email notifications too.

Hope you all like it :)

Ah.fm on Google Calendar

:super::super::super::super::dance::dance::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo:

Regards,
With Lots and lots of <3 for ah.fm

Srikapardhi

I don't have information on REPLAY Shows out of the schedule box, so only those events scheduled on ah.fm will be shown in the calendar.

For those who want to add this calendar just click on the bottom right corner on the +Google Calendar and this will redirect to google login page.

There will be a request for add ah.fm calendar to your page and click on yes, if you wish to.

Thats it you will have all the events in your calendar box instead of emails.

This is just in initial stages and i need all your help too in making this a success.

Soon i'll add other owners too who are interested so that they can also add,edit or delete events.

The present calendar time zone is in GMT +5:30 and it will be automatically adjusted to your time zone depending on your settings.If it doesn't change by default please change the time zone manually.

Thanks Trance

Last edited:
Here are the screen shots of ah.fm calendar on Google Calendar Widget on an Android Device.

you can also search for ah.fm in your google calendar if you do not want to access the link provided.
thanks

Last edited:
Great job, well done! :grinning:

1039 Listeners ~ Replay Colonial One - Supernova Sessions 009 on AH.FM 13-11-2011

For those who are Ah.fm addicts using Google calendars and reminders on various Devices - this is my contribution for Ah.fm as an ah addict not to miss an event scheduled on ah.fm anymore.

I'll be updating the calendar every week as updated on Ah.fm,
so those using Apple,WIndows,Symbian,Android devices can no longer miss events.
With google calendar you can even set sms,Alarm and email notifications too.

Hope you all like it :)

Ah.fm on Google Calendar

:super::super::super::super::dance::dance::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo:

Regards,
With Lots and lots of <3 for ah.fm

Srikapardhi

:clap2: Amazing job ! :thankyou: :good2:

will check it out, thanks for your efforts! :friends:

This weeks schedule updated :)

This weeks schedule updated as per calendar on ah.fm

AH.fm's google calendar is being updated according to the EOYC 2011 Schedule.

Keep track of all the events, set your reminders of your favorite shows :)

Njoy the shows Tranceaddicts

Guys plz do let me know if you are able to view the calendar according to your zones after adding ? i'm bit confused

After having hours of pain,

EOYC2011 Schedule on Google Calendar is successfully updated!

Hope you all use it, set Reminders,Alarms,SMS Alerts or what so ever on your gadgets and enjoy the shows aired especially on ah.fm.

Remember ah.fm Mobile apps are available for Android and Iphone users those who are away from their pc's.
For Symbian users:Use Nokia Internet Radio and Search for ah.fm,choose your bitrate and stream.

For blackberry or other OS users:If your browser supports flash you can directly tune into ah webplayer via Chooned.in or ah.fm/player in your web browser.
Else you can transfer the firewall friendly links downloaded to your system, transfer them to your mobile and try if any of the player installed on your system can open the stream links.

Once again wish you a very happy Christmas and new Year 2012 !

-
Hearty wishes,
Srikapardhi

For me it's ok and matches the correct time zone for me :book:

That's nice to hear from you :super:

Thanks for your feedback, it is of great help indeed.So, i can confirm its working fine for the rest.

Thanks ~

calendar looks good and shows alot of work has been done, thank you... i think it will be helpful to many users. If you need any info or anything to make it better, let me know mate.

Merry early xmas and happy new year to you!

Thank you Dan,
That's so kind words from you.
Hope it would be helpful to all the Trance-AHddicts WorldWide :)

Merry early xmas and happy new year to you tooo !

This is AH.fm <3

Back